The report analyzes and presents an overview on "EpiCast Report: Colorectal Cancer - Epidemiology Forecast to 2025" worldwide.
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is a cancer that starts in the colon or the rectum (ACS, 2016). CRC is one of the most common types of cancers diagnosed. For this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists defined CRC as a cancer in all sub-sites of the colon and rectum, using the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10) codes for CRC (C18-C20). To build the forecast, GlobalData epidemiologists sourced international and national cancer databases such as the Cancer Incidence in Five Continents (CI5) CI5plus data analysis tool; the EUROCARE-5 survival database; Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER); the German Centre for Cancer Registry (ZfKD); peer-reviewed research articles; and government publications. The forecast methodology is consistent across each of the eight markets, thereby allowing for a meaningful comparison among them.
In 2015, there were 746,590 diagnosed incident cases of CRC in the 8MM. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases in the 8MM will increase to 913,832 by 2025 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 2.24%. With the exception of the US and Germany, all markets will see an increase in the number of cases, at varying AGRs. The 8MM combined had an estimated 2,582,288 five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of CRC in 2015. The number of five-year diagnosed prevalent cases will increase by 22.06% over the next 10 years to 3,151,930 by 2025. Urban China will have the highest number of diagnosed incident and five-year diagnosed prevalent cases among the 8MM, as well as the highest AGR for both data types. The US and Germany are the only markets that will see a decrease in incidence rate during the forecast period.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/915867
- The Colorectal Cancer (CRC) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of CRC in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and China [urban]). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed incident cases and the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of CRC in these markets from 2015-2025. The diagnosed incident cases of CRC are further segmented by age, sex, stage at diagnosis, and genetic mutations.
- The CRC epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
The CRC EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CRC market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global CRC market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for CRC therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Compare patient population potentials by genetic mutation and stage at diagnosis.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz