Sulfuric Acid Makers Market report provides in depth survey of Sulfuric Acid Market using various Market Research Analysis. It also provides the details about the major Key Players in the market based on the quality of the products, profiling and financial report of industry.
The report "Sulfuric Acid Market by Raw Material (Elemental Sulfur, Base Metal Smelters, Pyrite Ore and Others) Application (Fertilizers, Chemical Manufacturing, Metal Processing, Petroleum Refining, Textile Industry, Automotive, Pulp & Paper and Others) and Region - Global Forecast to 2021"
It is projected to reach 278.33 Million tons, by 2021, at a CAGR of 2.20% by volume. This growth is attributed to the increase in the production of nutrient rich food crops which extensively use fertilizers, the largest application of sulfuric acid and sustainable and steady demands for sulfuric acid due to its diversified applications.
The objectives of the study are:
- To define and segment the global market of sulfuric acid by raw material, application, and region
- To estimate and forecast the global sulfuric acid market by application at country-level in different regions, namely, North America, the Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- To estimate and forecast the market size of sulfuric acid, in terms of value (USD million), and volume (million tons), at global and regional-levels
- To estimate and forecast the market of sulfuric acid, in terms of value (USD million), and volume (million tons), at country-level
- To identify and analyze the key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the global sulfuric acid market.
- To strategically identify and profile the key market players and analyze their core competencies in each type and application of the global sulfuric acid market
- ØDownload a PDF Brochure to read in detail @ Click Here
Top Industry players analyzed in this research:
The Mosaic Company (U.S.), PotashCorp (Canada), Groupe Chimique Tunisien (Tunisia), Maaden - Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Saudi Arabia) and OCP group (Morocco), PVS Chemicals (U.S.), Aurubis (Germany), Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund (Canada), BASF SE (Germany), Akzonoble NV(Netherlands), DuPont(U.S), INEOS Enterprises (Switzerland), Agrium Inc. (Canada).
Elemental Sulfur: The largest market of sulfuric acid, by raw material
Elemental sulfur is the largest market in the global sulfuric acid market, by raw material followed by base metal smelters. The demand for elemental sulfur is driven due to its effective and substantial usage in production of sulfuric acid which is key chemical used in variety of applications.
Fertilizers: The largest application market for sulfuric acid
Fertilizers are currently the largest application of sulfuric acid. Sulfuric acid is largely used in manufacturing of phosphate fertilizers which are extensively used in modern day agricultural practices. Steady gains in agricultural spending and growing chemical industries in countries like India and China is expected to drive the sulfuric acid market.
Asia Pacific: The largest market for sulfuric acid
The Asia Pacific region was the largest market for sulfuric acid, in terms of value and volume, in 2015. The large market size of Asia-Pacific is due to shifting of manufacturing facilities by big market player from mature market like Europe and North America to Asia pacific and Middle East & African region.
MarketsandMarkets is the largest market research firm worldwide in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to a multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications.
Markets and Markets
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India