National Institute of Business Management (NIBM) Invites Tenders for Supply, Delivery, Installation, Test and Commission of Laptops. Tenderspedia, a leading business of Latest Government Tenders Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
The services under this assignment will generally include:
- Supply, Delivery, Installation, Test and Commission of Laptops for the National Institute of Business Management
- To be Eligible for the Contract Award, the Successful Bidder Shall Not Have Been Blacklisted
- A Payment of a Non Refundable Fee of Sri Lankan Rupees Two Thousand (Rs. 2,000.00)
- The Method of Payment Will be Cash and Should be Paid to the Cashier of the NIBM
- Bids Shall be Valid for 60 Days from the Bid Opening Date
- Bid Security: Sri Lankan Rupees One Hundred Fifty Thousand (Rs.150,000.00)
- Closing Date: Before 1500hrs on 27.06.2017
Tenderspedia, Global Tendering Portal provides a wide range of Electronic Tendering Business-to-Business (B2B) Tenders information services like Public Tender Subscription information, business information services; IT enabled services, E-Commerce and bid facilitation, and consultancy services.