The overview of the new Galactic Command in SWTOR has been released for a few days, with the upcoming gear progression. Here are the pros and cons of RNG gear progression in Knights of the Eternal Throne.
Best time to join 2016 swtor2credits Halloween Promotion now:Free Up to $10 Vouchers for swtor credits Buying is waiting for you during Oct.19- Nov.01.
HLW3-$3 coupon when your order over $30
HLW5-$5 coupon when your order over $50
HLW10-$10 coupon when your order over $80
Pros: Set bonus, easy gear loot & buying gear for credits
1. Players will still be able to buy gear from vendors (for swtor credits cheap instead of data crystals) while leveling up and crafters will now be able to craft the most powerful gear in the game.
2. Leveling up the Galactic Command rank will award players a loot box with (random) gear. And best of all, Galactic Command experience is easy to be earned by doing any in-game content, from story chapters, heroic missions, to nightmare operations.
3. The set bonus is given out even with the first Command Crate you receive at Command Rank 1.
4. Players under level 70 and in an Operation can still loot gear from the bosses as they did before.
Cons: subscriber-only, RNG lootboxes & weekly cap to CXP
1. The new method of gear progression will entirely replace the existing system in SWTOR. Gear progression is tied to RNG lootboxes totally.
2. RNG loot boxes potentially resurrect the issue of duplicates, like issue of Battlemaster (PvP) bags. The current system worked, particularly for raiders. Currently, if someone in a raid is missing a piece of gear from their set and that piece drops, he can roll on it. This helps get guild members geared up faster and gear up replacement raid members if a member quits or drops out. In the new system, each raid member would have to depend on RNG to fill out their sets. It looks like a step backwards.
3. There will be a weekly cap to CXP. This cap is not being put in place to halt or slow progression in any way, but take effects on bugs or exploit to gain CXP in an unintended way.
4. Galactic Command is subscriber-only.
The new Galactic Command system is coming to swtor with KOTET release this December. Are you excited or frustrated for the new system? Anyway, Swtor2creidts will always offers you swtor credits cheap with 10-minute delivery. Enjoy it!
Never miss 8% discount code CHEAPSW8 for swtor credits from http://www.swtor2credits.com/ anytime!