MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Telecom Industry Business Confidence Report - H1 2017".
The existing economic environment is stable for the telecom industry; during H1 2017. According to the survey results, executives operating in North America forecast a more favorable economy in the region for H1 2017. Low market interest rates, a decline in unemployment rates, improved investment climate and increased revenues, large improvements in the terms of trade, the expansion of fibre optic networks, and rising market consolidation are the primary factors driving customer confidence for the industry growth over the next six months. New product development is the key area where industry executives will increase their expenditure in H1 2017. Moreover, executives who operate in the Asia-Pacific are expected to increase = mobile data service price during H1 2017.
GlobalDatas Telecom Industry Business Confidence Report examines executives opinion about the business environment during H1 2017. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes FMCG industry executives opinion about the change in customer confidence during H1 2017
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H1 2017 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H1 2017
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
- In total, 58% and 40% of global business executives have favorable opinion about the current state of the economy in North America and Asia-Pacific respectively, over the next six months
- Overall, respondents who operate in Europe and the Rest of the World are more optimistic about company growth prospects over the next six months
- Business executives operating in North America and the Rest of the World, anticipate the highest increase in staff head counts compared to other regions over the next six months
- Customer retention and gaining cost leadership are the top priorities for telecom respondents operating in North America
- Regulatory intervention and exchange rate volatility are the highest factors influencing the business environment of those operating in the Rest of the World
Reasons to buy
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the telecom industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of telecom industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2017
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207