MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ The Netherlands: Revenue to Grow Moderately Through 2021 as Operators Focus on M2M and FMC to Support Subscriptions ”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
The telecommunications market in the Netherlands generated $11.7bn in service revenue in 2015. The telecom services revenue in the Netherlands is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV. Mobile data and pay-TV will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market. Going forward, operators shoul focus on fixed-mobile convergence and multiplay offerings. Investment by operators in 4G network expansion, fiber deployment and IoT/M2M will provide opportunities for vendors to support network operators by offering afordable LTE-compatible devices.
The overall telecom service revenue in the Netherlands is estimated to generate $11.3bn in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by the data segment.
- Mobile revenue will account for 51.1% of the total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
- The Netherlands telecom market will be dominated by KPN as the leading operator, followed by Ziggo and Vodafone Netherlands. Operators are focusing on fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) and multiplay offerings to increase their subscriber base and revenue.
"The Netherlands: Revenue to Grow Moderately Through 2021 as Operators Focus on M2M and FMC to Support Subscriptions," a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Netherlands today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in the Netherlands compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in the Netherlands.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the Netherlands's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Netherlandss telecommunications and pay-TV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Researchs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Netherlandss mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Netherlandss telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Netherlands.
Table Of Content
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
List of Tables
The Netherlands telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2016E
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
The Netherlands communications market revenue , 2014-2021, US$
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2016-2021, US$
The Netherlands communications market revenue , 2014-2021,
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2016-2021,
Segment revenues 2014-2021
Service revenue mix: voice, data & video, 2016, 2021
Service revenue mix: fixed & mobile, 2016, 2021
Service revenue by operator, 2016
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2014-2021
Key mobile market indicators, 2016
Mobile data revenue mix, 2016, 2021
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS, 20142021
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2014-2021
Mobile subscriptions by technology family, 2014-2021
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2014-2021
Key fixed market indicators, 2016
Fixed voice revenue, 2014-2021
Internet revenue, 2014-2021
Fixed market shares by service, 2016
Access lines by technology, 2016 and 2021
Pay-TV subscriptions by technology, 2014-2021
Opportunities in The Netherlands telecommunications market