About Outsourced Software Testing
"Indonesia: Operators Focus on Data Network Coverage and Quality Enhancement", is a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Indonesia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom services revenue in Indonesia is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2016-2021, primarily driven by growth in mobile data, VoIP and fixed broadband revenue. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment until 2021. Going forward, operators will focus on data-centric services and invest in 4G and FTTH deployments to boost broadband penetration in the country. Operators push for smartphone bundles will create significant opportunities for smartphone vendors to capitalize from rising data demand.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Indonesia compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Indonesia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Indonesia's telecommunications markets.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Indonesia will grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by growth in the mobile data, VoIP and fixed Internet segment.
- Mobile revenue will account for 87.2% of the total telecom revenue in 2021, with mobile data accounting for 68.6% of mobile revenue in 2021.
- 3G will be the most adopted mobile technology through 2021. However, 4G will witness a faster growth rate as customers migrate to higher-speed 4G services.
- The top two operators, Telkom Indonesia and Indosat Ooredoo, accounted for 73.9% share of overall service revenue in 2016. We expect competition to intensify further as operators focus on fixed and mobile broadband expansions across Indonesia and services such as M2M/IoT, smart cities, enterprise solutions to drive additional revenue.
- Operators will continue to focus on investments in 4G network expansion and fiber deployments to increase connectivity and cater to the rising data demand.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Indonesias telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Indonesias mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Indonesias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Indonesia.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207