Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR (http://www.bpm-pr.com), also known as BPMPR, recently celebrated the success of their first-of-its-kind event, The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS(http://realityontherunway.com/). This was a philanthropic event where various reality TV stars joined forces to walk the runway in order to raise money for the RFRA 2013 AIDS charity of choice, Broadway Cares. The event took place on the evening of Saturday, February 9th, 2013 during the New York City Fall/Winter 2013 Fashion Week. Though most of the focus was driven to the load of reality stars walking the runway for a profound purpose, one of the greatest perks the attendees received, besides watching their favorite stars strut, were the gift bags which featured an array of products that ranged from health and wellness items to beauty cosmetics.
“The event was such a major success,” states CEO and founder of BPMPR, Monique Tatum. “We worked with some amazing people, and we were so happy to bring some light to such an important cause. Despite the snow storm a couple days before the event, we worked with some amazing companies that managed to deliver their items to us just in time. They were a part of this event as well.”
Each gift bag varied in the unique slew of items it contained. Sponsors for the gift bags included:
· Plantogen, which featured their organic microdermabrasion scrub. It is a gentle facial scrub with Vitamin C rich Kakadu Plum, Bamboo Stem Powder, Licorice Root and fruit enzymes that provided mild microdermabrasion and skin brightening properties.
· Pretty Serious Cosmetics is an Australia-based cosmetics company with a colorful attitude and colorful eye shadows to match. They are also proudly vegan and cruelty-free.
· Swagger Cosmetics is another cosmetics company that provides vegan makeup such as the eye shadows found in each gift bag.
· New York Yoga, located on the Upper East Side, offers over 100 yoga classes each week. Each gift bag recipient received one free class!
· Miss Jessie’s, which was founded in 2004 by sisters Miko and Titi Branch, took the curly hair market by storm! Known for its expertise in styling curly, kinky, and wavy hair of all types and textures, Miss Jessie's Salon became the go to place for curly hair solutions. Various gift bags featured their “curly meringue” and “soapy suds” hair products.
· Super Shine Spray (SSS) in the smart SOLUTIONS line by Dennis Bernard features hydrolyzed keratin that strengthens the hair, while contemporary silicones smooth any frizz or flyaway for a smooth and flawless finished style.
· Lozo’s Virgin Hair, one of the amazing event sponsors, provided coupons for discounts on their gorgeous hair extensions and/or other products. With a variety of textures, lengths and full hair coloring services, there is something for everyone!
· Shobha provided a free complimentary hair removal service at any of their three salons where they provide sanitary hair removal treatments including threading, sugaring & waxing, with a heightened awareness for both client sensitivity & consistent service quality.
· Naturally Intense Personal Training Services, created by celebrity trainer Kevin Richardson, provides a time saving way to lose weight or achieve a higher level of fitness. Each gift bag provided a week of complimentary personal training sessions.
· Giando Massi, a contemporary lifestyle brand inspired by the influences and beauty of photography, donated their Casella de Serpente makeup bag with soft faux snakeskin, embossed detailing and crocodile print trim; available in four chic shades.
Each participating celebrity and seated attendee received an exclusive gift bag. The formal charity fashion show created by CEO and founder of BPMPR, Monique Tatum, featured various celebrity reality stars such as Janice Dickinson of America’s Next Top Model, Deena Cortese of Jersey Shore, Michelle Money of The Bachelor, Lil Kim of Dancing with the Stars, Drita D’Avanzo of Mob Wives, and many more.
About Beautiful Planning Marketing & PREstablished in 2005 by Monique Tatum, Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR is a NYC based Public Relations agency representing celebrities, events, artists, sports and unique consumer products, and celebrity businesses. The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS is an event exclusive to BPMPR with the first annual event taking place February 2013 and each year thereafter in NYC. For more information visit http://www.bpm-pr.com.