Carbon nanotube (CNT) is an allotrope of carbon with a cylindrical nanostructure. CNT contains a large group of thin hollow fibrous nanomaterial exhibiting different physio-chemical properties. CNT exhibits remarkable characteristics such as electrical, optical, and thermal conductivity; tensile strength; and chemical reactivity, which increase their applicability in industries including aerospace & defense, automotive, construction, electricals & electronics, life science & healthcare, personal care, and others. These properties and applications of CNTs depends on the type and quality of materials used for manufacturing them. The world carbon nanotubes market was $1,033 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $3,812 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 20.6% from 2016 to 2022.
Check complete report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/MA%20161519/carbon-nanotubes-market-by-type-singlewalled-carbon-nanotubes-multiwalled-carbon-nanotubes-application-structural-polymer-conductive-polymer-conductive-adhesives-metal-matrix-composites-liion-battery-electrodes-and-enduser-electricals--electronics-aerospace--defense-energy-sporting-goods-automotive--global-opportunity-analysis-and-industry-forecast-2014--2022
The characteristic properties of CNTs, such as high tensile strength, electrical conductivity and current carrying capacity, gas & energy storage capacity, are the major factors driving their adoption for various applications. Rising demand form end use industries is expected to drive CNT market worldwide. However, high manufacturing cost and low commercial penetration in various applications are the major restricting factors for the industry. Carbon nanotubes is a core research and development-based industry, and is in the nascent phase of commercialization. Market players have taken significant efforts to reduce cost and improve performance to expand their penetration across various industry verticals.
The world carbon nanotubes market is segmented based on type into single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNT) and multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNT). MWCNT segment hold the largest market share in the industry. However, single-walled carbon nanotubes segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 35% during the forecast period. Furthermore, the market is segmented on the basis of applications into structural polymer composites, conductive polymer composites, conductive adhesives, fire retardant plastics, metal matrix composites, Li-ion battery electrodes, and others including rubber tire reinforcement. Li-ion battery electrodes and conductive polymer composites jointly account for more than two-thirds share of the market.
The report segments the carbon nanotubes market based on end users into aerospace & defense, electricals & electronics, automotive, energy, sporting goods, industrial, and others. Sporting goods is expected to be the fastest growing segment by 2022, registering a CAGR of 25.2% (in terms of volumes) during the forecast period. The market is categorized on the basis of four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Presently, Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest share of the market, followed by North America and Europe.
Avail more information from Sample Brochure of report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=ma%20161519
Key Companies profiles in the market are:
- Future Carbon GmbH
- Cnano Technology Limited
- Nanocyl S.A.
- Hyperion Catalysis International, Inc.
- Klean Industries Inc.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.
- Unidym Inc.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global carbon nanotubes market is provided in the report.
- The segmentation of the carbon nanotubes market based on region is provided to understand the ongoing trends across various geographies.
- Exhaustive analysis of the world carbon nanotubes market by end user helps in understanding the penetration level of carbon nanotubes in various applications across different regions and countries.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers and distributors of CNT helps in understanding the competitive scenario across various geographies.
- In-depth analyses of current research and developments in the carbon nanotubes market is provided along with key market dynamic factors to understand the market dynamics.
- The report provides quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations for the period of 2014-2022 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders in the market.
- Key players in the carbon nanotubes market have been profiled in the report and their strategies have been analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENT:
The world carbon nanotubes market is segmented as below:
World Carbon Nanotubes Market – By Type
- Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNTs)
- Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNTs)
World Carbon Nanotubes Market – By Application
- Structural Polymer Composites
- Conductive Polymer Composites
- Conductive Adhesives
- Fire Retardant Plastics
- Metal Matrix Composites
- Li-ion Battery Electrodes
World Carbon Nanotubes Market – By End User
- Electricals & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defence
- Sporting Gods
World Carbon Nanotubes Market – By Geography
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LAMEA
Order a copy of Global Carbon Nanotubes Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014 – 2022 Research Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=ma%20161519
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Geography Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Geography Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.