Check complete report @
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the Malaysia(includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in the Malaysia thermal power market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses global thermal power market, the Malaysia power market and the Malaysia thermal power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2030.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in the Malaysia and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Detailed overview of the Malaysia thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the Malaysia thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,