MarketResearchReports.Biz has announced addition of new report “Thermal Power In Malaysia, Market Outlook To 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations And Company Profiles” to its database.
"Thermal Power in Malaysia, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market.
Click here to view a more detailed report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/845886
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the Malaysia(includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in the Malaysia thermal power market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The report analyses global thermal power market, the Malaysia power market and the Malaysia thermal power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2030.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in the Malaysia and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Detailed overview of the Malaysia thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the Malaysia thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Request a sample copy of this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/845886
Table of contents:
1.1 List of Tables -6
1.2 List of Figures -7
2 Executive Summary -9
2.1 Global Thermal Power will Continue to be the Major Source of Electricity, despite Decreasing Growth Rate of Capacity -9
2.2 Thermal Power is the Dominant Source in Malaysias Power Mix -9
2.3 Gas to have Maximum Net Capacity Additions in Malaysia -11
3 Introduction -12
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2015 -12
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 -14
3.3 Report Guidance -17
4 Thermal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 -18
4.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Overview -18
4.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 -19
4.3 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2015 and 2030 -21
4.3.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2015 and 2030 -22
4.3.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Segment, 2015 and 2030 -24
4.4 Thermal Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 -25
4.4.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2015 and 2030 -27
4.4.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2015 and 2030 -29
4.4.3 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Segment, 2015 and 2030 -31
5 Coal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 -33
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz