According to a new report Global Thermal Printing Market, published by KBV research, the Global Thermal Printing Market size is expected to reach $53.0 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 5.9% CAGR during the forecast period.
The North America market holds the largest market share in Global Barcode Printers Printer Market by Region in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 4.9 % during the forecast period.
The Europe market is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.3% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Kiosk & Ticket Printers Market. Additionally, The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.3% during (2017 – 2023) in Global POS Printer Market.
The KBV Cardinal Matrix is a visual representation about the key players in the industry. The matrix is designed considering the major strategic developments including Mergers & Acquisitions, product launches, partnership among others and the financial strength of the company in the considered years. Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix, Toshiba Corporation and Honeywell International, Inc. are the forerunners in the Thermal Printing market.
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Thermal Printing Market
The Industrial Format market holds the largest market share in Global Thermal Printing Market by Format Type in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Desktop Format market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.3% during (2017 – 2023). Additionally, The Mobile Format market would garner market size of $9,545.9 million by 2023.Source: KBV Research Analysis, Company Publications and Secondary Research
The Retail market holds the largest market share in Global Thermal Printing Market by Vertical in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 5.4 % during the forecast period. The Manufacturing & Industrial market is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.6% during (2017 – 2023). Additionally, The Healthcare & Hospitality market is expected to witness highest CAGR of 6.8% during (2017 – 2023).
Full Report: http://kbvresearch.com/thermal-printing-market/
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Thermal Printing Market have been discussed in the report with the competition analysis and elaborated company profiles of Zebra Technologies Corporation, Sato Holdings, Honeywell International, Inc., Seiko Epson Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Toshiba Corporation, Star Micronics Co. Ltd., BIXOLON, Brother Industries, Ltd., and TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd.
Global Thermal Printing Market Size Segmentation
- Barcode Printers
- Kiosk & Ticket Printers
- POS Printer
- Card Printers
By Format Type
- Industrial Format
- Desktop Format
- Mobile Format
- Transportation & Logistics
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Healthcare & Hospitality
- North America Thermal Printing Market Size
- US Thermal Printing Market Size
- Canada Thermal Printing Market Size
- Mexico Thermal Printing Market Size
- Rest of North America Thermal Printing Market Size
- Europe Thermal Printing Market
- Germany Thermal Printing Market
- UK Thermal Printing Market
- France Thermal Printing Market
- Russia Thermal Printing Market
- Spain Thermal Printing Market
- Italy Thermal Printing Market
- Rest of Europe Thermal Printing Market
- Asia Pacific Thermal Printing Market
- China Thermal Printing Market
- Japan Thermal Printing Market
- India Thermal Printing Market
- South Korea Thermal Printing Market
- Singapore Thermal Printing Market
- Malaysia Thermal Printing Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Thermal Printing Market
- LAMEA Thermal Printing Market
- Brazil Thermal Printing Market
- Argentina Thermal Printing Market
- UAE Thermal Printing Market
- Saudi Arabia Thermal Printing Market
- South Africa Thermal Printing Market
- Nigeria Thermal Printing Market
- Rest of LAMEA Thermal Printing Market
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Sato Holdings
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Toshiba Corporation
- Star Micronics Co. Ltd.
- Brother Industries, Ltd.
- TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Thermal Printing Market Size
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Market Research & Statistics (MRAS) is a Market Research brand owned solely by Marqual IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd., an India based IT company. With years of experience in the research field, we have gained grass root knowledge about the gaps prevailing within the research industry. With innovative products and solutions such as Market Research and Analytics Tool, Sales intelligence reports, R&D intelligence, Industry wide Investment trends, etc. we are growing to be a leading Market Research Company within the landscape of Market Research sector. Each of our innovative products is offered through individualistic brand name and with Market Research & Statistics, we specialize in publisher model.