Increasing oil and gas offshore drilling is expected to drive the global markets for Thermoplastic Pipe. Increasing applications for large diameter pipe and shift in trend towards offshore oil & gas activities are the drivers f0r thermoplastic pipes market. However, factors such as safety issues and high costs are limiting the market growth. The future opportunity for the market lies in increasing number of horizontal wells.
The usage of thermoplastics is increasing in oil & gas industry, mainly in deepwater and ultra deepwater applications, is one of the key drivers of thermoplastic pipes market. The oil & gas application of thermoplastic pipes is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to increasing demand for flexible pipes, risers and umbilical. Asia-Pacific leads the global market with the largest market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR among the other regions due to emerging economies, increasing oil and gas activities over the forecast period. Emerging countries such as China, India and Brazil are projected to be the fastest growing markets.
Some of the key players in the market are Chevron Philips Chemical Company LP, Airborne Oil & Gas B. V., Advanced Drainage Systems Inc, national Oilwell Varco, KWH Pipe, Prysmian, IPEX Inc, Technip, Simtech, Georg Fischer Piping Systems Ltd, and Antna Plastics.
Thermoplastic Pipes polymer Types Covered:
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Polyamide (PA) Market
• Polypropylene (PP) Market
• Ployvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
• Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
• Municipal Pipes
• Mining & Dredging Pipes
• Oil & Gas
• Chemical Pipes
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.