Recent automobile style trends have embraced chrome as an accent color. To help consumers better accessorize their vehicles, Thule is proud to announce they will offer a limited edition chrome Dynamic Cargo box that perfectly matches chrome accents on vehicles.
“With Chrome being in style, we wanted to offer our consumers another option besides black and silver for a cargo box,” noted TJ Hanson, Thule’s Director of Product Development.
Thule Dynamic 900 – Chrome
Limited Edition (model
Sporty, aerodynamically streamlined design with diffuser technology to optimize air flow around the box and a roof-hugging baseline to fit your car roof perfectly.
- Exclusive Chrome lid finish is brilliant and unmistakable
- AeroNose™ design reduces drag and improves fuel economy
- Pre-installed AcuTight™ mounting clicks when you reach optimal hold to ensure your box is closed securely and properly before driving
- Custom non-slip base mat cushions cargo and provides a quieter ride
- Arched lid design perfectly matches vehicle roofline
- Dual-Side opening and external lift handles for easy access
- SecureLock™ ensures the box is closed securely and properly prior to driving
- 15 cu. ft.
- Fits Thule
Aeroblade and AeroBlade Edge, Thule Square Bars, round bars and most factory
Available – December 1, 2013
The Thule brand was established in Sweden in 1942. Thule is now a premium brand that is used around all over the world. Under With the motto Bring your life, Thule offers a wide assortment of accessories to simplify the transportation of your gear and equipment in a secure, safe and stylish way. Roof racks, bike and water sport equipment carriers, roof boxes, accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for the an active life (horses, boats, etc.), snow chains as well as luggage bags and boxes are just a few examples of what Thule currently offers. Thule is the largest brand in the Thule Group.