With a lineup including AT&T’s* newest 4G LTE devices, Jawbone UP, Kindle 3G and accessories, customers are sure to enjoy some of the hottest new technologies just in time for the holidays.
Just this month, AT&T introduced three new 4G LTE* capable Android smartphones.
- LG Nitro™ HD — The first smartphone in the AT&T portfolio with a true high definition screen. Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor and access to AT&T’s 4G LTE and HSPA+ makes Nitro HD the ultimate high-performance superphone. Available in AT&T stores and online Dec. 4 for $249.99 with a two-year commitment and qualifying data plan.
- HTC Vivid ™ —Boasts fast web browsing powered by a dual core 1.2 GHz processor, a brilliant 4.5-inch qHD display (540x960 pixels) and more. Vivid is available in company-owned retail stores for $199.99 with a two-year commitment and qualifying data plan.
- Samsung Galaxy S ™ II Skyrocket ™ — Produces lightning fast reflexes powered by a 1.5 GHz dual core processor, 4.5-inch SuperAMOLED Plus display (800x480 pixels) and much more. Skyrocket is available in company-owned retail stores for $249.99 with a two-year commitment and qualifying data plan.
In the midst of holiday travel, family gatherings and secret Santa exchanges, customers can be sure their devices are in safekeeping with AT&T’s Mobile Protection Pack—which allows customers to replace, support and locate their mobile devices. To enroll in and learn more about the AT&T Mobile Protection Pack, customers can call 866-MOBILITY or visit www.att.com/mobileprotectionpack.
Along with being the first wireless carrier to offer Jawbone UP—a health savvy, wristband technology, AT&T is also adding the 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 to its emerging devices portfolio.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 ™— The 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 is a slim, lightweight tablet running Android ™ 3.2. The new tablet features a vivid 8.9-inch high-resolution screen and a powerful processor for fast multi-tasking. It’s available in AT&T company-owned retail stores and online now for $479.99 with a two-year commitment. For a limited time, customers who select a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 ™ will receive a Samsung Galaxy S ™ II Skyrocket or Samsung Galaxy S ™ II smartphone at no cost with a two-year commitment.
- Jawbone UP— A mobile lifestyle product that tracks sleep patterns, eating habits and daily activity to target a healthier day-to-day experience. AT&T is the first wireless carrier to offer Jawbone UP—it’s available in company-owned retail stores and online for $99 in multiple colors including red, black and white.
- Amazon Kindle Touch 3G — A lightweight, touch screen e-reader with global 3G coverage, paper-like Pearl electronic ink display and a Kindle store with over 1, 000, 000 books. Available in select company-owned retail stores for $149.
Customers are guaranteed to make sure everyone on their Christmas list is satisfied with these handy stocking stuffers including portable speakers, ear buds, cases, lap desks for tablets and more. For more information on accessories visit att.com/holidaygifts.
All smartphone offers require AT&T voice and a minimum of $15 per month data plan. Some restrictions and other charges may apply.
For the complete array of AT&T offerings, visit www.att.com.