About Dairy & Soy Food Market
"Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy Food in Russia", provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for dairy and soy food producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of dairy and soy food markets in Russia through GlobalDatas detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
GlobalDatas Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for dairy and soy food producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
This report provides an overview of the dairy and soy food market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. GlobalDatas proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for dairy and soy food producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Russian market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding whos driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Russia, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Get Sample copy of this Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1306792
- Despite negative growth in US Dollar terms in the five years to 2016, Russias Dairy market is stable and growing steadily, with a value projection of almost US$30 billion by 2021. This growth is underpinned by several factors, including a modest recovery in household incomes and more favourable business climate for producers and exporters in key industries.
- Despite recording negative growth in US$ value terms due to the effect of currency movements, the Russian Dairy & Soy Food market registered steady growth in volume between 2011 and 2016.
- Cheese and Milk, the two largest segments in value and volume terms in 2016, are forecast to register impressive growth in the five years to 2021, while Cream is forecast to record the fastest value growth.
- Off-trade distribution channels together account for almost two thirds of Dairy & Soy Food consumption in Russia, although On-trade is the largest single channel by 2016 market value share.
- The top three brands across all segments saw their collective average value share remain constant between 2011 and 2016, demonstrating that consolidation in the Russian Dairy market has slowed in response to reduced consumer spending and private label gains.
- The value share of private label is growing faster than that of brands across all segments in the Russian Dairy market, highlighting a move among consumers towards private label products, which are often cheaper but increasingly perceived to be of equal value to brands.
Reasons to buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Russia's dairy consumers.
- This is based on GlobalData's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing a top growth market for Dairy
Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
Top global issues
Assessment against global strategic issues
GlobalDatas strategic issues map
Predicted future issues for the global sector
Reward and risk assessment
Opportunity score - overview
Consumer spending trends - peer group comparisons
Political, Economic, Social, and Technological: Analysis
Enablers and inhibitors of growth
Rewards and opportunities for growth
Summary of the market
2. Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
Market growth by category
Value growth of the market
Volume growth of the market
Level of premiumization by category
Category analysis - key drivers of change
3. Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
Dairy retail channel share
Key Retail Channel trends
Routes to market
Drivers of change in the sector
4. Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
Company and brand strength
Private label penetration
Brand share by leading supplier
International and domestic brand analysis
Company and brand strength summary
5. Consumer insight - who, what, when, where and why
Strategic issues map
Strategic issues map - key consumer trends affecting market strategy
Key consumer driver implications
Key consumers trends
Key Health & Wellness trends
How Health & Wellness benefits will contribute to growth
Penetration of Health and Wellness claims by category
Consumer trends summary
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207