Amid anxiety about what the future holds, many consumers draw comfort from the traditional and the familiar. In the midst of growing skepticism, FMCG companies are facing increasing scrutiny over their products, manufacturing processes, and marketing communication, making them more accountable than ever before to consumers.
- Globally fewer than 10% of consumers consider on-pack marketing or health claims made by brands to be completely trustworthy.
- Marketing cues such as "natural" and "real ingredients" help make a product seem more authentic to consumers.
- Consumers seek comfort in the past, with most agreeing that older brands offer the best quality.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
"TrendSights Analysis: Caution" looks at alleviating consumer anxieties with authentic and reassuring cues .
- Gain insight into the different routes through which products can align with caution: formulation, packaging, and formats.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of the Caution trend for your sector.
Table Of Content:
1. Trend Snapshot
2. What is Caution?
3. Why is Caution important?
4. Who is driving Caution?
5. How can Caution be capitalized on?
6. What Next in Caution?
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.