The ongoing exploration processes in oil refineries & petrochemical plants in addition to HVAC in automation are some of the major factors attributing to market growth. However, huge operational and technical standards are factors hindering the market.
Oil & gas segment is accounted for largest market application, attributing to its huge demand for power generation and transportation usage. The 0-20 bar segment holds creditable share as turbo compressors are used in various applications including fertilizer plants, refineries, air compression and refrigeration. North America holds the largest market share on account of present shale gas exploration. While Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market in regard to increasing demand for axial turbo compressors followed by centrifugal turbo compressors.
Some of the key players of the Turbo Compressors market include Atlas Copco AB, Celeroton AG, Elliott Group Ltd., Enervac Corporation, Fischer AG, GE Oil & Gas, Howden Group Ltd., Ingersoll Rand PLC., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Kobe Steel Ltd., kTurbo, Man Diesel & Turbo, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Siemens AG, Sjerp & Jongeneel b.v., SKF and Sulzer Ltd.
• Oil & Gas
• Power Generation
• Other Applications
• Multi-Stage Turbo compressors
• Single Stage Turbo compressors
• Axial Turbo compressors
• Centrifugal Turbo compressors
Output Pressures Covered:
• 0–20 Bar
• 21–100 Bar
• Above 100 Bar
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.