Epidemiologists research forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D in the 9MM, from 113,536,653 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2014 to 148,340,916 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2024, with an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 3.07%. GlobalData epidemiologists attribute the growth in prevalent cases to an increase in the prevalence of risk factors associated with T2D, such as obesity and physical inactivity, together with increased urbanization.
Research, epidemiological analysis provides a country-specific forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D in the 9MM during 2014-2024. GlobalData epidemiologists made sure that all the country-specific studies reported diagnosed prevalence of all diabetes or T2D. GlobalData's epidemiological forecast for diagnosed prevalence of T2D in the 9MM is supported by longitudinal historical data obtained from studies in respective countries, which provide detailed insights into the epidemiology of the disease in these countries. Furthermore, GlobalData epidemiologists used nationally representative, country-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals or national healthcare databases to forecast prevalent cases of diagnosed T2D in all of the major markets in this analysis.
Complete report on 2015 market outlook of “Type 2 Diabetes” addition with 10 market data tables and 09 figures, spread across 70 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/epicast-report-type-2-diabetes-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024-market-report.html .
- The Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for T2D in the nine major markets (9MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, and India). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the one-year prevalent cases of T2D segmented by sex, age (in five-year increments beginning at 20 years and ending at =85 years), and comorbidities in these markets.
- The T2D epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Request for sample:
http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=430614 . This is a premium report price at US$3995 for a single user PDF license)
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global T2D market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global T2D market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for T2D therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Explore More Research Report on Diabetes therapeutics Market.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries