Shortage of professional UAV pilots and increasing in demand for UAV are the key drivers fueling the market growth. Whereas threat of hackers to communication system of UAV flights is challenging the market and expanded application of synthetic vision concepts being an opportunity to market growth. North America is the biggest market in UAV Flight Training and Simulation market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in UAV Flight Training and Simulation market are SDS International, BAE Systems, Simlat, Zen Technologies Ltd, L-3 Link Simulation and Training, Crew Training International Inc (CTI), MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates (MDA), Israel Aerospace Industries, AeroVironment Inc, Northrop Grumman, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI), BOSH Global Services Inc, Thales Training and Simulation, Selex ES, Themis UAV Applications Ltd, Textron Systems, CAE Inc. and AEgis Technologies Group Inc.
• High-Altitude Long Endurance (HALE)
• Small Unmanned Air Vehicle (SUAV)
• Medium-Altitude Long-Endurance (MALE)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.