Technological advancements, adoption of ultracapacitors in applications such as consumer electronics, power utilities and transportation are some of the factors driving the market. However, high price and dearth of awareness are the factors hindering the market growth.
Electronics segment accounted for the largest share in the market. Automotive segment is anticipated to register highest CAGR during the forecast period. The favourable growth is attributed to its rising applications in electric and hybrid vehicles. North America accounted for the largest share in the market. While, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to ultracapacitor adoption in transportation like energy refilling in buses, trams and trains.
Some of the key players in Ultracapacitor market include Cap-XX Ltd, Supreme Power Solutions Co. Ltd, Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Yunasko, Maxwell Technologies , LS MTRON, Ioxus Inc, Nesscap, Co., Ltd, ELNA AMERICA, INC., Nichicon Corporation , VINATech Co., Ltd., APowerCap Technologies, LLC, Axion Power International, Inc., and BatScap.
o Smart grid
o Solid state disk drive
o Non-volatile RAM
o Energy harvesting
Power Types Covered:
• 50 volts to 100 volts Modules
• Above 100 volts module
• 25 volts to 50 volts Modules
• 10 volts to 25 volts Modules
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.