The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
United Cooperative Services, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Customers 5
United Cooperative Services, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Sales 5
Business Description 6
Business Overview 6
Major Products and Services 6
SWOT Analysis 8
United Cooperative Services, Inc. Strengths 8
Substantial Net Working Capital 8
Major Electric Cooperative 8
Member of Touchstone Energy 8
United Cooperative Services, Inc. Weaknesses 9
Operating Loss 9
United Cooperative Services, Inc. Opportunities 9
Growth Initiatives 9
Growing Electricity Demand: US 9
United Cooperative Services, Inc. Threats 9
Intense Competitive Environment 9
Regulatory Obligations 9
Distribution Network Security 10
Key Employees 11
Key Employee Biographies 12
Company Statement 13
Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Recent Developments 15
United Cooperative Services, Inc. - Recent Developments 15
May 29, 2006: UCS Begins Deploying TS2 AMI System From Hunt Technologies 15
Apr 22, 2016: Nest Expands Energy Business to More Than 50 Energy Providers; Nest Thermostat Rebates and Rewards Available to 30 Percent of U.S. Homes 15
Report Scope 17
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.