GlobalDatas new report, "United States Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the United States Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and and average prices (USD) within market segements - 256-320 slice CT Systems, 128-slice CT Systems, 64-slice CT Systems, 20-40 slice CT Systems and 16-slice and below CT Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segements, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market segements - 256-320 slice CT Systems, 128-slice CT Systems, 64-slice CT Systems, 20-40 slice CT Systems and 16-slice and below CT Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segements. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segements.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market.
- Key players covered include Siemens Limited, GE Healthcare Limited, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Introduction 7
2.1 What Is This Report About? 7
2.2 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Segmentation 7
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 8
3 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market, United States 9
3.1 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 9
3.2 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2015-2022 11
3.3 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2008-2015 13
3.4 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2015-2022 15
3.5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market, United States, Average Price ($), 2008-2022 17
3.6 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2014-2015 19
3.7 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market, United States, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2015 20
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States, Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market 22
4.1 Siemens Limited 22
4.1.1 Company Overview 22
4.2 GE Healthcare Limited 22
4.2.1 Company Overview 22
4.3 Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation 22
4.3.1 Company Overview 22
4.4 Philips Healthcare 23
4.4.1 Company Overview 23
5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Pipeline Products 24
6 Financial Deals Landscape 25
6.1 Acquisition 25
6.1.1 BioTelemetry Acquires VirtualScopics for up to USD15.5 Million 25
6.2 Partnerships 27
6.2.1 Imbio and GE Healthcare Enter into Partnership 27
6.2.2 Entellus Medical Enters into Co-Marketing Agreement with Xoran Technologies 28
6.3 Venture Financing 29
6.3.1 Fresh Medical Labs Raises USD0.5 Million in Venture Financing 29
7 Recent Developments 30
7.1 Corporate Communications 30
7.1.1 Oct 24, 2016: Analogic Announces Leadership Transition 30
7.1.2 Sep 27, 2016: Camargo Pharmaceutical Services Adds to Medical Device Expertise 31
7.1.3 Sep 13, 2016: OPKO Health Appoints Jane Pine Wood as Chief Legal and Compliance Officer of BioReference Laboratories 31
7.1.4 Sep 08, 2016: iCAD Announces Management Transition 32
7.1.5 Sep 06, 2016: GSK presents positive results from phase III FULFIL study of closed triple combination therapy FF/UMEC/VI versus Symbicort Turbohaler in COPD at ERS International Congress 33
7.1.6 Sep 01, 2016: NeuroMetrix Announces Issuance of Patent for DPNCheck Core Technology in China 35
7.1.7 Aug 31, 2016: Bruce Elder Named CEO of MedQuest 36
7.1.8 Aug 10, 2016: Camargo Pharmaceutical Services Grows, Adds Three Drug Development Experts 37
7.1.9 Jul 07, 2016: Two SwedishAmerican Physician Executives Assume New Positions 37
7.1.10 Jun 13, 2016: OPKO Health Announces Move to NASDAQ Stock Market 38
7.1.11 May 25, 2016: ProLungdx Board Names Dr. John C. Ruckdeschel as Newest Board Member 38
7.1.12 May 11, 2016: Regeneron and Sanofi Genzyme to Present Additional Data from Pivotal Phase 2b Dupilumab Study in Adults with Uncontrolled Persistent Asthma at the American Thoracic Society International Conference 39
7.1.13 May 10, 2016: Cerulean Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 1/2 Trial Evaluating CRLX101 in Combination with LYNPARZA 40
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.