Download full Report: http://www.renub.com/usa-insulin-pump-market-and-users-cgm-continuous-glucose-monitoring-market-and-users-reimbursement-policy-by-states-diabetes-type1-and-2-population-deal-types-clinical-trials-and-forecast-1192-p.php
USA insulin pump market is expected to grow more than US$ 5 Billion by the end of year 2022. The convenience of using insulin pump are gaining inclusive acceptance in the market as insulin delivery systems. Now insulin Pump has become famous and a preferred device for Type1 diabetes patients in the United States. Insulin Pump market constitutes comparatively small portion of total Insulin Delivery Systems market.
United States CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) Market to be more than US$ 2 Billion in Future
USA CGM market has a huge potential in future. Continuous Glucose Monitoring users have grown with 35 percent in 2016 from its users in 2009. United States CGM market hold immense potential in future as many private insurer starts reimbursing CGM in United States based on certain criteria. Many experts in United States believe that CGM is best tool for diabetes management. CGM is compatible for those having several diabetes complications occurring frequently.
Reimbursements of Insulin Pumps, CGM, Diabetes Supplies in USA by States
All state law diabetes mandates and minimum coverage requirements for state-regulated health insurance policies. Almost every state provides diabetes supplies to their citizen but not all state provide insulin pump coverage. In our research report we have covered many State sponsored programmes, which covers insulin pumps under equipment and supplies. The report also provides reimbursement details on the CGM if it is covered by federal health plan as well as State-sponsored health plan. Many private insurers also provide coverage to the CGM cost based on the medical necessity and requirement, details given in the report.
Training Model of Insulin Pump provided by leading Companies Medtronic, Insulet Corporation, Animas Corporation & Tandem Diabetes Care is covered in this report
Although comprehensive training is provided to new patients by healthcare providers, diabetes educator and certified product trainer and dietician etc. but companies are also providing training to the new pump user via online portal to review the training materials. In addition companies are also providing training and training material to the Health Care Professional (HCP). Read the complete flow chart of training model of all the 4 companies Medtronic, Insulet Corporation, Animas Corporation & Tandem Diabetes Care in the report.
Renub Research latest study “USA Insulin Pump Market & Users, CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) Market & Users, Reimbursement Policy (By States), Diabetes (Type1 & 2) Population, Deal Types, Clinical Trials & Forecast” provides a detailed and comprehensive insight of the Insulin Pump & CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) Market in United States.
Scope of the Report
• Insulin Pump Market & Forecast: We have divided Insulin Pump Market into two part United States Type 1 Diabetes Market / Juvenile Diabetes Market and United States Type 2 Diabetes Market. Market data from 2009 to 2016 and Forecast from 2017 to 2022.
• CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) Market & Forecast: Report provides the data on United States CGM market from 2009 to 2016 and Forecast from 2017 to 2022.
• Insulin Pump Users & Forecast: We have divided Insulin Pump Users into two part United States Type 1 Diabetes Users / Juvenile Diabetes Users and United States Type 2 Diabetes Users. Number of Users data from 2009 to 2016 and Forecast from 2017 to 2022.
• CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) Market & Forecast: Report provides the data on United States CGM users from 2009 to 2016 and Forecast from 2017 to 2022.
• Reimbursement Policy of USA States: Report provides details on USA States reimbursement policy for Insulin Pumps, CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring), Diabetes Supplies (Blood Glucose Devices, Test Strips, Lancets, Disposable Needles, Syringe, Ketone Urine Testing Strips, Pen Delivery, Podiatric Appliances, Oral Agents for controlling blood sugars) has been captured in the report.
• Reimbursement Policy of USA Insurance Companies: Report captures reimbursement policy of 4 top insurance companies Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna and United Healthcare for insulin Pumps and CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring).
• Training Models: Under this segment companies Training program for its staff includes physicians, Certified Diabetes Educators (including nurse educators, dietitians and exercise physiologists) and support staff with expertise in insulin pump therapy and Training program for patients have been described through flow chart method. In total 4 companies Medtronic, Insulet Corporation, Animas Corporation & Tandem Diabetes Care Training program has been studied in the report.
• Differentiation Points of Insulin Pump Products: This topic discusses the Advantages and Drawbacks of the following insulin pumps: Animas Vibe, Medtronic 530G with Enlite, Insulet OmniPod, Tandem t:slim, Roche Accu-Chek Combo.
• Major Deal Types: Major global deals of insulin pump including Collaboration Deals, Manufacturing Agreement, Licensing Agreement, Exclusive Agreement and Partnership Deals are mentioned in this report.
• Clinical Trials of Insulin Pumps: Report captures details of clinical trials results for companies on Insulin Pumps. The report captures details of the following companies Medtronic, Insulet Corporation, Tandem Diabetes Care, Roche and Animas Corporation.
• Companies Analysis: All the 5 companies have been covered from the following points: Overview, Product Details, Insulin Pump Sales Analysis and Latest Development & Trends in their insulin pumps. The five companies studied in the report are as follows: Medtronic, Insulet Corporation, Roche, Animas Corporation (Acquired by Johnson & Johnson) and Tandem Diabetes Care.
• Growth Drivers for Insulin Pumps: This topic studies the factors which is helping the Insulin Pump and CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) industry to grow.
• Challenges for Insulin Pumps: This industry shows the problems being faced by the insulin Pump and CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) industry.
Key Companies Covered
2. Animas Corporation
3. Insulet Corporation
5. Tandem Diabetes Care
Key Questions Answered in the Report?
• What is the Insulin Pump Therapy Market in United States & its growth potential in Future?
• What is the Continuous Glucose Monitor Market in United States & its growth potential in Future?
• What is the number of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes patients that use insulin pump?
• What is the number of CGM patients in United States and its Forecast?
• What is the preferred brand of insulin pump in United States?
• Is Insulin Pump Therapy Treatment being covered in the Reimbursement policy of United States?
• What are the major deals of insulin pump?
• What are the latest clinical trials of insulin pump?
• What are the key growth drivers and challenges of insulin pump?
Sr. Marketing Manager
Renub Research is a leading Market Research and Information Analysis Company with centers at Noida India and Roswell USA. We have long-term experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys, Business and Consulting. Throughout the years we have acquired expertise in most market sectors, including Information Technology (IT), Telecoms, Life Sciences, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Reinsurance, M&A, etc.), Energy, Chemicals, Automotive, Retail, FMCG, Consumer Goods, Logistics, Governmental, Social, and Others.
Our core team is comprised of an experienced people holding graduate, post graduate and Ph.D. degrees in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Bio-Technology, Medicine, Information Technology, Environmental Science and many more. Our research help make the business decisions: on strategy, organization, operations, technology, mergers & acquisitions etc. We support many blue chip companies by providing them findings and perspectives across a wide range of markets. Our research reports offer a blend of information insight, analysis and forecasting that is essential in today’s ultra-competitive markets.