GlobalDatas new report, "United States Medical Imaging Information Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the United States Medical Imaging Information Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars within market segments - Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and Cardiology Information Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Download Sample copy of this Report @
- Market size for Medical Imaging Information Systems market segments - Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and Cardiology Information Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for Medical Imaging Information Systems market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Medical Imaging Information Systems market.
- Key players covered include Agfa-Gevaert N.V., GE Healthcare Limited, Siemens Healthcare GmbH and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Content :
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Introduction 7
2.1 What Is This Report About? 7
2.2 Medical Imaging Information Systems Market Segmentation 7
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 8
3 Medical Imaging Information Systems Market, United States 9
3.1 Medical Imaging Information Systems Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 9
3.2 Medical Imaging Information Systems Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2015-2022 11
3.2.1 Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) Market, United States, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2008-2015 13
3.2.2 Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) Market, United States, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2015-2022 15
3.3 Medical Imaging Information Systems Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2014-2015 17
3.4 Medical Imaging Information Systems Market, United States, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2015 18
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States, Medical Imaging Information Systems Market 20
4.1 GE Healthcare Limited 20
4.1.1 Company Overview 20
4.2 McKesson Corporation 20
4.2.1 Company Overview 20
4.3 Philips Healthcare 20
4.3.1 Company Overview 20
4.4 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation 21
4.4.1 Company Overview 21
4.5 Siemens Healthcare GmbH 21
4.5.1 Company Overview 21
4.6 Agfa-Gevaert N.V. 21
4.6.1 Company Overview 21
4.7 Cerner Corporation 21
4.7.1 Company Overview 21
4.8 Carestream Health, Inc. 22
4.8.1 Company Overview 22
4.9 Merge Healthcare Incorporated 22
4.9.1 Company Overview 22
5 Medical Imaging Information Systems Market Pipeline Products 23
6 Financial Deals Landscape 24
6.1 Acquisition 24
6.1.1 NantWorks and NantHealth Acquires NaviNet 24
6.1.2 Rapid Radiology Acquires Advanced Medical Imaging & Teleradiology 25
6.1.3 WJ Partners Sells Interest in Global Medical Imaging 26
6.1.4 Partners Pharmacy Acquires Tech Pharmacy Services 27
6.2 Debt Offerings 28
6.2.1 PerkinElmer Raises USD552.3 Million in Public Offering of 1.875% Senior Notes Due 2026 28
6.3 Merger 30
6.3.1 3D Medical Merges with Mach7 Technologies 30
6.4 Partnerships 31
6.4.1 Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Enters into Licensing Agreement with Mach7 Technologies 31
6.4.2 EOS Imaging Enters into Licensing Agreement for Scoliosis Software 32
6.5 Venture Financing 33