Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV’s) works in contact with the ground with or without human involvement.
The factors that are influencing the growth of the market are escalating demand from non-defense applications such as homeland security and commercial purposes. The optimal performance of the unmanned ground vehicles and reduced risk of human lives are also major driving factors for the UGV market. The constraints for the market are low battery life which impacts on the vehicles durability and the strength of frequency modulations which can be altered. UGVs encounter payload problems pooled with limited space, thus distressing the power supply of the batteries which affects their operational range by hindering the supply of onboard accessible energy.
However, the increasing demand for automated systems and demand for increased operational efficiency creates wider opportunities which need to be accomplished. The major applications of UGV are in the defense sector where it assists the defense team by providing information, helping in spotting the team during combat operations, observing the surroundings. It also helps in supplying ammunition to the soldiers, detecting explosives during combat operations.
Some of the major players in this market are Northrop Grumman Corporation, Cobham PLC, General Dynamics Corporation, Oshkosh Corporation, Aselsan A.S, Dok-Ing Ltd, Nexter Group, G-NIUS Unmanned Ground Systems Ltd, Qinetiq Group PLC and Irobot Corporation.
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.