The urinary catheters market is projected to reach USD 2.19 Billion by 2022 from USD 1.33 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Growth in urinary catheters market can primarily be attributed to factors like growing prevalence of urinary incontinence, increasing number of surgical procedures across globe, & favorable reimbursement scenario for urinary catheters in US & Asian countries.
Complete Report on Urinary Catheters Market spread across 142 Pages, Profiling 13 Companies and Supported with 79 Tables and 37 Figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=1187399 .
Urinary catheters market segmented into Foley, intermittent, and condom catheters. Intermittent catheters are expected to register highest CAGR during forecast period. Key drivers of this segment include the increasing incidence of urinary incontinence, rising number of surgeries, and rising geriatric population. “The male urinary catheters segment to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period.”
Target Audience for this Report:
- Public and private hospitals
- Suppliers and distributors of urinary catheters
- Teaching hospitals and academic medical centers
- Independent surgeons and private offices of physicians
- Research institutes or medical centers
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Manufacturers of urinary catheters
The global urinary catheters market dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, & Rest of the World (RoW). Market in Asia is expected to witness the highest growth. Emerging economies like China and India are expected to provide growth opportunities for players in global market.
Interested in this report, Click Here For More Information at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=1187399 .
The report provides a picture on global urinary catheters across various medical devices. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments such as product, type, gender, indication, end user, and region. Apart from comprehensive geographic & product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players over last three years.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%; Tier 2, 22%; Tier 3, 43%.
- By Designation: C-level- 15%; D-level- 32%; Others- 53%.
- By Region: North America- 31%; Europe- 23%; Asia- 21%; Latin America- 12%,and Middle East and Africa- 13%
The urinary catheterization market is highly fragmented in nature with several big as well as emerging players. Prominent players in this market include B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Coloplast A/S (Denmark), C.R. Bard, Inc. (US), Hollister Incorporated (US), Medtronic plc (Ireland), Cook Medical (US), Teleflex Incorporation (US), and ConvaTec Group plc (UK).
Click now for more Details, Queries, Other Information and Discount on this study “Urinary Catheters Market by Product (Intermittent, Foley, Condom), Type (Coated, Uncoated), Indication (Urinary Incontinence, Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, Bladder Dysfunction, Spinal Cord Injury), Gender, End User - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=1187399 .
The objectives for this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the urinary catheterization market on the basis of product, type, gender, indication, end user, and region.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as agreements, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions in the urinary catheters market