According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Vascular Guidewires market is estimated at $1,117 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $1,951 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 8.2%. Rising incidences of cardiac disorders, demand for minimally invasive procedures, technological advancements and growth in geriatric population are some of the key factors propelling the market. However, risks & complications associated with Guidewires is hampering the market. Similarly, rise in the use of nitinol in vascular guidewires are expected to provide several opportunities for the market growth.
By Product coronary guidewires segment is anticipated to remain dominant throughout the forecast period owing to rise in prevalence of cardiac disorders globally. Coronary guidewires are tube-like structures used as a guide to implant a stent through a catheter in the coronary artery that supplies blood to the heart. Geographically, North America dominated the market owing to adoption of technologically advanced interventional vascular devices, unhealthy diet habits, favorable reimbursement rates for interventional procedures. In addition, presence of highly developed healthcare infrastructure provides opportunities for vascular guidewires market in the region.
Some of the key players in the vascular guidewires market are Abbott Vascular, Cordis Corporation, Braun Melsungen, GaltNeedleTech, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, CR Bard, Asahi Intecc, Gore Medical, Biotronik, JOTEC GmbH, Terumo Corporation, Optimed Medizinische, Instrumente GmbH, Merit Medical Systems, BrosMed Medical, Lepu Medical Technology and Volcano.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-alloy-market-2017
- Peripheral guidewires
- Coronary guidewires
Coating Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-alloy-market-2017
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.