As the Chinese automobile market expands rapidly, car ownership has continued to rise, amounting to 172 million units by the end of 2015. To ensure traffic safety and protect environment, regulatory authorities including the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Environmental Protection have intensified their efforts for vehicle inspection, fueling a boom in the Chinese vehicle inspection market. Vehicle inspection market, based on difference of business, can be divided into vehicle inspection service market and vehicle inspection system market, with the former having a market scale of RMB19.269 billion and the latter RMB2.816 billion in 2015, up 15.5% and 10.3% from a year ago, respectively.
Vehicle inspection service enterprises can be divided into state-owned ones and private ones according to their nature. State-own enterprises include mainly National Motor Vehicle Quality Supervision and Inspection Center (Chongqing), Guangdong Automotive Test Center Co., Ltd., Wuhan Vehicle Test Equipment Institute Co., Ltd., National Passenger Car Quality Supervision and Inspection Center (Tianjin Automotive Test Center), etc. Private firms cover Anhui Xiayang Motor Vehicle Inspection Co. Ltd., Jiangsu Jiecheng Motor Vehicle Inspection Co., Ltd., TangshanJingdong Grand Health Co., Ltd. etc. Large state-owned enterprises provide full inspection services covering safety of vehicle/parts, environmental friendliness, and overall performance with powerful comprehensive strength, whereas private players, because of their weak inspection capability, offer only a few inspection services and gain an edge over state-owned counterparts in some regional markets.
Vehicle inspection system market features obviousregionality. In China, the majority of systems are supplied by local businesses in regions where customers are highly concentrated, place few annual orders, and generate small sales size. There are a small number of large companies in the sector with great R&D strength and broad coverage of business, represented chiefly by Shenzhen Anche Technologies Co., Ltd. (with fairly complete product lines consisting of safety inspection, environmental inspection, comprehensive inspection, and automobile off-assembly-line inspection), LAUNCH TECH Co., Ltd. (a company listed on HKEx, providing automotive diagnosis, inspection, and maintenance products, and now focusing on golo car cloud platform dominated by diagnostic system based on which other system businesses are developed), Shijiazhuang Huayan Traffic Technology Co., Ltd. (Huayan Technology), Nanhua Instruments Co., Ltd. (an A-share listed company with existing products including motor vehicle emissions inspection instruments, vehicle environmental inspection system, vehicle safety inspection instruments, and vehicle safety inspection system), and Chengdu Chengbao Development Co., Ltd.
The report focuses on the following aspects:
- Vehicle inspection in China (definition & classification, development trend, laws & regulations, development of relevant sectors, etc.)
- China’s vehicle inspection service industry (market size, competitive landscape, development trend, etc.)
- China’s vehicle inspection system industry (market size, competitive landscape, development trends, etc.)
- Ten vehicle inspection system companies (LAUNCH TECH, Shenzhen Anche Technologies, Shijiazhuang Huayan Traffic Technology, Nanhua Instruments, Chengdu Chengbao Development, Bosch Diagnostics, Zhejiang Jiangxi Auto Inspection Equipment, Cosber, Qingdao Hongsheng Automobile Testing Equipment, and Chengdu Iyasaka Technology Development) (profile, business performance, revenue structure, R&D costs, inspection system business, development strategy, etc.).
- Eight vehicle inspection service agencies (Guangdong Automotive Test Center, Shanghai Motor Vehicle Inspection Center, XiangyangDa’an Automobile Test Center, National Motor Vehicle Quality Supervision and Inspection Center (Chongqing), Anhui Xiayang Motor Vehicle Inspection, Jiangsu Jiecheng Motor Vehicle Inspection, Tangshan Jingdong Grand Health, and Hangzhou Automobile General Performance Testing Center) (profile, business performance, revenue structure, inspection business, development strategy, etc.)
Major Points from Table of Contents
1 Vehicle Inspection Industry
2 Automobile Industry
3. Vehicle Inspection System Market
4. Vehicle Inspection Service Market
5. Vehicle Inspection System Enterprises
6. Vehicle Inspection Service Agencies
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Contact us for your special interest needs and we will get in touch within 24hrs to help you find the market research report you need.
+ 1 888 391 5441