The factors driving the veterinary vaccines market include rising zoonotic diseases, growing incidence of animal diseases, increasing investments by government and welfare associations. However, factors such as increasing adoption of vegetarian food in prominent economies and increasing costs of storage and maintenance of vaccines are hindering the market growth. Growing awareness of animal health in emerging economies and technological innovations are likely to create opportunities for veterinary vaccines market in the coming years.
The Global veterinary vaccines market is segmented on the basis of diseases, technologies and geography. On the basis of diseases, the veterinary vaccine market is segmented into companion animal diseases (respiratory, gastrointestinal and reproductive tracts), poultry diseases (bronchitis, avian influenza, newcastle disease and marek's disease), porcine diseases (porcine reproductive disease, swine pneumonia and swine influenza) and equine diseases (rhinopneumonitis, influenza and encephalomyelitis). By technologies, the market is categorized into toxoid vaccines, DNA vaccines, recombinant vaccines, live attenuated vaccines (LAV) and inactivated vaccines. By geography, it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. European region is known to be a leading veterinary vaccine market in terms of consumption, closely followed by the U.S. However, Asia is expected to register a higher growth rate during the forecast period owing to huge investment opportunities in this region.
Some of the key players in the veterinary vaccine market include Zoetis (U.S.), Merck Animal Health (U.S.), Merial Inc. (Sanofi) (France), Elanco Animal Health (U.S.)., Boehringer Ingelheim (Germany), Bayer Healthcare (Germany), Bioniche Animal Health (Canada), Heska Co. (U.S.), Ceva Animal Health, Inc. and Virbac.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.