According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Waste-Derived Biogas market is accounted for $5.79 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $10.45 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.8%. Market growth is due to fastest growth in Renewable energy generation. Governmental regulations, extreme use of fuels and environmental concerns are the major drivers for the market growth. However, high initial investment is limiting the market.
Agricultural waste in bio-gas type segment is expected to be the dominant market on account of increasing concerns towards the overuse of fossil fuels and the rising awareness towards environmental protection. Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the market, attributing to the availability of feedstock in rural areas. The demand for the anaerobic process of energy generation is expected to increase in Africa in the next few years.
Some of the key players of the Waste-Derived Biogas market include AAT GmbH & Co., ADI Systems Inc., Anaergia INC., Bedminster International, Bekon Biogas Energy Inc., Biogas Technology Ltd., Biogen Greenfinch, Biotech Energy AG, Cargill Inc., DMK Ingerieria, S.L., Environmental Energy & Engineering Co., Environmental Products & Technology Corp., Krieg & Fischer Ingenieure GMBH, MWK Biogasanlagen Rosenheim GMBH and Siemens AG.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/waste-derived-biogas-market-2016
• Municipal Electricity Production
• Transportation Fuel
• On-site Electricity Production
• Industrial Wastewater
• Agricultural Waste
• Landfill Gas
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/waste-derived-biogas-market-2016
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.