The major driver of the market includes stringent government emission laws which allow the waste water coming from chemical industries and factories to be treated to an acceptable level, thus increasing the use of water treatment technologies. However, economic development including fast-paced urbanization particularly in emerging countries is propelling this need for efficient water management solutions.
Lack of awareness is one of the major challenges for this market, by creating awareness, companies and utilities work together to implement solutions that cut down the costs and improve both efficiency and water quality. Challenges faced by the companies include strict water quality standards, regulations on waste water discharge, and pressure on scarce water resources. The major trend driving the market is hasty increase in population both in developing countries and major urban centers. The market is well established in Europe and US with the increasing demand and the rate of using reclaimed water in the Asia Pacific markets especially in India is gaining pace. Industrial water treatment is a fastest growing segment in this industry.
The key players in the Water Treatment Technologies market include Air Products And Chemicals Inc., Ashland Corporation, BASF Se, Ecolab (Nalco Company), Lonza Group LTD., Cortec Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Akzonobel Nv, Bwa Water Additives UK Limited, and Buckman Laboratories International Inc.
o Cathodic Inhibitors
o Mixed Inhibitors
o Volatile Inhibitors
o Coagulant Aids
o Non-Oxidizing Biocides
o Biocides Selection
o Food & beverage
o Chemical processing
o Pulp & paper
o Oil & gas
o Metal & mining
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.