MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report "Wealth in Australia: HNW Investors 2017" to its database.
"Wealth in Australia: HNW Investors 2017", analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Australian HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Australia is known for its multicultural landscape, which is reflected in the countrys HNW market. HNW investors in Australia stem from a range of different backgrounds and have distinctive demand patterns. The bulk of HNW individuals have accumulated their wealth through earned income, and the financial services and mining sectors are key generators of wealth. Investors show a strong affinity for equity investments, allocating almost half of their wealth into this asset class in order to benefit from Australias dividend imputation system. When it comes to asset management services, advisory is the preferred type of mandate, but wealth managers cannot afford to ignore the opportunity automated investment services provide
Request For Sample Report @https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1070525
Specifically the report -
- Profiles the average Australian HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in Australia.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Australian HNW investors and how demand will develop going forward.
- Examines the allocation of Australian HNW investors portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes product and service demand among Australian HNW investors.
- Almost half of HNW individuals in Australia have accumulated their wealth through earned income, but entrepreneurs and family business owners are also key segments.
- While representing a slightly lower proportion than in the wider region, expats still constitute an attractive target segment in Australia, accounting for 8.3% of the countrys HNW individuals.
- A lack of time is driving uptake of professional advice, while a reluctance to relinquish control has seen advisory asset management become the service of choice.
- Australian HNW investors show strong and rising demand for tax, pension, and financial planning, but demand for all planning services is on the rise, making a multi-service proposition critical.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by Australian HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted changes in demand.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 3
1.1. Australian HNWs come from a range of different backgrounds 3
1.2. Key findings 3
1.3. Critical success factors 3
2. PROFILING THE AUSTRALIAN HNW INVESTOR 9
2.1. HNW investors who have accumulated their fortunes through earned income remain the largest segment 9
2.1.1. The vast majority of Australian HNW investors are approaching or have reached retirement age, making wealth preservation strategies key 9
2.1.2. Professionals dominate Australias wealth market, but entrepreneurs are also a lucrative target market 10
2.1.3. The financial services industry is the main wealth generator, but mining remains important 11
2.1.4. Australian HNW investors are more likely to hold director roles than their peers in the wider region 12
2.2. Expats are a below-average but lucrative segment in Australia 13
2.2.1. Expats constitute 8.3% of the local HNW population 13
2.2.2. Stricter investment criteria under the Significant Investor Visa has resulted in a drop in applicants 14
2.2.3. HNW expats from the UK and Asia Pacific represent an attractive target segment 15
2.2.4. Fear of having insufficient control and steep forex fees motivate HNW expats to invest in Australia 18
3. HNW INVESTMENT STYLE PREFERENCES 19
3.1. A lack of time is driving uptake of advice 19
3.1.1. Australian HNW investors use an average of two wealth management firms 19
3.1.2. Lack of time is motivating HNW investors to seek professional advice 20
3.1.3. The majority of HNW wealth is kept in advisory mandates 21
3.1.4. However, a multi-asset management strategy is key in Australia 22
3.2. Automated investment services are not a threat, but an opportunity 23
3.2.1. Demand for automated investment services is on the rise 23
3.2.2. Investors reluctance to relinquish control means that advisory mandates will maintain their leading position 24
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207