MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report "Wealth in Singapore: HNW Investors 2017" to its database.
"Wealth in Singapore: HNW Investors 2017", report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Singaporean HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Singapores HNW population remains dominated by business owners and those who accumulated their wealth through earned income. HNW individuals invest around half of managed wealth with their main wealth manager, and the majority of wealth is held via discretionary mandates. Current investment demand is particularly pronounced for equities and corporate bonds; however, the latter are forecast to fall out of favor as investors are looking for new means of diversification in the alternative investment universe. Led by pension and financial planning, overall demand for planning services is moderate. However, going forward we expect increased demand for tax planning.
Specifically the report -
- Profiles the average Singaporean HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in Singapore.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Singaporean HNW investors and how demand will develop looking forward.
- Examines the allocation of Singaporean HNW investors portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes the product and service demand among Singaporean HNW investors.
- Expats constitute half of Singapores HNW population, hence constituting a lucrative target market.
- Accelerated demand for discretionary mandates will be the pre-eminent trend over the coming year.
- The average Singaporean HNW portfolio is biased towards equity and bond investments, with demand for the latter expected to fall as we are seeing a move into risk assets.
- An above-average proportion of Singaporean HNW wealth is allocated to alternative investments - the majority of which is held in hedge funds. Alternatives should gain further traction.
- Singaporean HNW investors currently show the strongest demand for financial planning, but demand for tax advice is forecast to experience the strongest rise in demand over the coming two years.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and source of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the service and product demand expressed by Singaporean HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207