MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report "Wealth in Switzerland: HNW Investors 2017" to its database.
GlobalDatas Wealth in Switzerland: HNW Investors 2017, report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Swiss HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Inheritors form the largest segment among Swiss HNW individuals, who have generated their wealth mainly through property and real estate, in addition to professional services. Expats in Switzerland account for 8.4% of the HNW population, who along with the rest of the countrys HNW population are keen to invest a proportion of their wealth locally. Looking ahead, greater demand for wealth management services such as inheritance and financial planning is expected.
- Profiles the average Swiss HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in Switzerland.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Swiss HNW investors and how the demand will develop looking forward.
- Examines the allocation of Swiss HNW investors portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes the product and service demand among Swiss HNW investors.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and source of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the necessary edge and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the service and product demand expressed by Swiss HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
1.1. HNW clients prefer a heavily managed portfolio with notable exposure to equities and bonds 2
1.2. Key findings 2
1.3. Critical success factors 2
2. PROFILING THE SWISS HNW INVESTOR 7
2.1. Inheritance accounts for the largest proportion of Swiss HNW wealth 7
2.1.1. The majority of Swiss HNW individuals are males over the age of 50 7
2.1.2. One third of Swiss HNW clients inherited their wealth 8
2.1.3. Swiss HNW wealth is sourced from property and professional services 9
2.1.4. With the exception of director roles, Swiss HNW investors are more likely to fill leadership roles than the European average 10
2.2. Expats in Switzerland form 8.4% of the population 11
2.2.1. The proportion of expats in Switzerland is more prominent than across Europe 11
2.2.2. HNW expats can obtain residency and citizenship through a range of options 12
2.2.3. Western Europe is the leading feeder region for HNW expats in Switzerland 13
2.2.4. Cost considerations motivate expats to move investments to Switzerland 14
3. SWISS HNW INVESTMENT STYLE PREFERENCES 17
3.1. Swiss HNW investors have a propensity for their wealth to be professionally managed 17
3.1.1. Discretionary mandates are favored among Swiss HNW investors 17
3.1.2. Swiss HNW investors seek professional management for expertise and saving time 18
3.1.3. Swiss HNW investors use more wealth management firms than the regional average 19
3.2. Swiss HNW individuals prefer professional wealth management 20
3.2.1. Greater demand for traditional mandates is widely forecast 21
3.2.2. HNW investors favor advisory mandates for the guidance/control balance 22
3.2.3. HNW individuals prefer to have exclusive control 24
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207