MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report "Wealth in the UK: HNW Investors 2017" to its database.
"Wealth in the UK: HNW Investors 2017", analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of UK HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
London is a major wealth capital with competitive financial services, fintech, and property industries. HNW individuals from around the world reside in the UK, particularly London, for its attractive lifestyle and business opportunities. The majority of UK HNW investors are over the age of 50, with males accounting for the majority. Equity and bond investments constitute the greatest proportions of UK HNW portfolios, mirroring the regional average. UK wealth managers experience strong demand for financial products and services, with pension planning in particularly high demand.
Request For Sample Report @https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1068349
Specifically the report -
- Profiles the average UK HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in the UK.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among UK HNW investors and how the demand will develop going forward.
- Examines the allocation of UK HNW investors portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes the product and service demand among UK HNW investors.
- Inherited wealth dominates among UK HNWs, but taken together the largest share has been sourced from family business ownership and first-generation entrepreneurship.
- The vast majority of UK HNW investors prefer their wealth to be managed professionally, with 79.5% placed in discretionary mandates.
- Asset allocation is heavily weighted towards equities and bonds. Wealth managers anticipate reduced demand for bond investments and greater interest in non-traditional asset classes.
- Pension and financial planning services show the strongest demand, and this is not expected to change in the near future. Demand for inheritance planning will remain stable.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by UK HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted changes in demand.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 3
1.1. UK HNW clients rely heavily on professional wealth management 3
1.2. Key findings 3
1.3. Critical success factors 3
2. PROFILING THE UK HNW INVESTOR 8
2.1. Inheritance accounts for the largest proportion of UK HNW wealth 8
2.1.1. The majority of UK HNW individuals are males over the age of 50 8
2.1.2. Two fifths of UK wealth is accumulated through family businesses and entrepreneurship 9
2.1.3. UK HNW wealth is driven by financial services 10
2.1.4. UK HNW Investors are likely to hold director and shareholder roles 11
2.2. Expats in the UK represent a minimal proportion of the population 12
2.2.1. The proportion of expats in the UK is lower than in Europe 12
2.2.2. The UKs Tier 1 (Investor) visa grants residence to HNW expats 13
2.2.3. Europe is the leading feeder region for HNW expats in the UK 14
2.2.4. Uncertainty over repatriation and insufficient control over investments drive HNW expats to invest a proportion of their wealth in the UK 15
3. UK HNW INVESTMENT STYLE PREFERENCES 18
3.1. UK HNWs are comfortable with professionals managing their wealth 18
3.1.1. Discretionary mandates are favored among UK HNW investors 18
3.1.2. UK HNW investors value the expertise and capabilities of wealth managers 19
3.1.3. UK HNW investors are comfortable working with more than one wealth manager 20
3.2. Providing discretionary asset management is key for wealth managers catering to UK HNW investors 21
3.2.1. Notable demand for automated investment services is forecast 22
3.2.2. Establishing trust with HNW investors is key for wealth managers 23
3.2.3. HNW individuals choose to invest directly to avoid management fees 24
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207