Higher prices and power consumption issues are the factors limiting the market growth. The future growth lies in key enabling technologies, multi featured and multi application devices. North America commanded the largest market for wearable electronics with US accounting for around 70% followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period.
The implications of wearable technology can influence the fields of healthcare, education, enterprise, finance, transportation, gaming and music. These technologies will tend to incorporate functional, portable electronics into individuals daily lives. The adoption of wearable electronics in mobile money, education, gaming, healthcare & fitness are expected to fuel the wearable electronics market. U.S. ‘Future Force Warrior (FFW)', U.K.’s ‘Future Infantry Soldier Technology’, Australia’s ‘Project Wundurra’, and Israel’s ‘Integrated Advanced Soldier (IAS)’ are poised to rise the military application market for wearable electronics. Lifestyle applications are the leading consumer segment with more than 15% of the market share in global market and it is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Industrial and military applications have the most promising markets for wearable electronics.
The key players of the market include, Apple, Inc., Google, Inc., Sony Corp, Nike, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Fitbit, Inc., Qualcomm, Inc., Texas Instruments, Inc. and Adidas Ag.
o Wrist Wear Computers and Watches
o Fashion and Jewelry
o Contact Lenses and Others
o Casual Foot Wear
o Clothing and Inner Wear
o Fashion & Apparel
o Ring Scanners
o Head Bands
o Sensor Technologies
o Positioning Technologies
o Networking Technologies
o Fitness/Sports Applications
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.