The market is growing at a faster pace owing to increase in health consciousness among people, aging population, innovations & advancements in technology, rising chronic diseases and increasing healthcare expenditure. It is a non- invasive device used to monitor physical activity, collect data, real-time feedback and wireless data transmission. Since, the wearable devices are easy to use and carry, the demand for these devices is increasing. However, factors such as high cost of the wearable medical devices, lack of awareness and stringent government regulations are inhibiting the wearable devices market growth.
Wearable Diagnostics & Monitoring segment commanded the largest market revenue accounting for more than 70% of the market share in 2014. However Wearable therapeutics segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of more than 23% during the forecast period. Wearable respiratory devices segment is expected to boost the therapeutics segment strongly driven by the rising demand for point of care devices, growing elderly population, high occurrences of respiratory diseases, tobacco smoking and pollution. Among the end-user segments Home Healthcare commanded the largest market accounting for a share of more than 60%.
Some of the key market players in wearable medical devices system market are Medtronic, Corventis, Philips electronics, Zephyr Technology, Omron Healthcare, Fitbit, Basis Science, Nuubo, Sotera Wireless and Polar Electro.
Device types Covered:
o Respiratory Therapy Devices
o Glucose/Insulin Monitoring
o Neuromonitoring Devices
o Fetal & Obstetric Devices
Application types Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.