Progression of technology, amplified penetration of internet and mobile phones, and altering lifestyles of consumers are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, scarcity of skilled labor is inhibiting the market.
The United States remains a prominent market for Web analytics. The U.S. market is witnessing healthy growth due to the rising acceptance of web analytics among small and medium scale firms. In contrast, European debt crunch, as well as political instability in the Middle East, could lead to decreased investment by companies for analytical tools. However, Asia-Pacific represents the fastest growing regional market. Web analytics market will persist to feel the hassle of privacy concerns, free analytical tools and the launch of browsers such as Google Chrome and internet explorer 8.
The key players in the Global Web Analytics Market include Google, IBM, SAS, Adobe Systems, Microstrategy, Tableau Software, Splunk, Teradata Corporation, At Internet and Webtrends
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.