Additionally, aged nutrition, childhood obesity and diabetes in the United States are also anticipated to drive the demand for whole grains and high fibre foods. Cereals represent the largest segment, while Baked Food is estimated to grow at a faster pace during the forecast period.
Whole grain and high fibre foods demand in Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of more than 5.5%. The increasing health awareness among the higher and middle class customers in the emerging regions would drive the urban demand for value-added products.
Some of the key players in the market include Grain Millers, Nestle, Mondelez International, General Mills, International Fiber, Cargill, Flowers Foods, Inc., Sensus, Pepsico, Kellogg Company, Quaker Oats Company, Flowers Foods, Inc., Ardent Mills, Cereal Ingredients, Inc., Creafill Fibers Corp., Hodgson Mill, Inc. and Watson, Inc.
• Baked Food
• Breakfast Cereals
• Seeds & Nuts
Fiber types Covered:
• Insoluble Fiber
• High-Fiber Foods
• Soluble Fiber
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.