I must admit that I am totally in love with this game, it actually got me hooked like no other in the past few years.
No matter the praises that i bring to the game, I cannot turn a blind eye to a few features that are missing and are really starting to affect my experience in game quite a bit.
Safewow Valentine's Day Promo:Using 10% discount code LOVE for Blade and Soul Gold and all other Products buying from 2.05-2.17.2016.
For future reference, I am playing on EU -Wild Springs server, member of the Cerulean faction.
1. While this in dungeon bidding system is truly unique and as a concept really fair and self sufficient, it is abused too much.. way too much. From people changing loot restrictions right before bosses die, to people that wait until the very last second to increase the bid by 1 copper, to people that increase the bid price on cheap Blade And Soul items to insane amounts and leave the dungeon so that the people spamming the bid button get ripped off.
2. Bots/ gold sellers. While i understand the plague that bots and BNS Gold sellers represent, and I fully appreciate the efforts put into resolving this issue and also not minding blocking every single one of them and then cleaning up my block list the following day. I must confess that I am starting to notice new severe issues that they cause.
Blade And Soul Gold spammers that spam faction chat. Although annoying, they are really easy to deal with, block->report-> next day release from F4. I am more concerned about the Blade & Soul gold sellers that actually make it to the point at which they join a faction to spam the faction chat, this implies that in the current state they can only join the Cerulean faction (since Crimson is full), and personally I am starting to feel the ripples of this effect more and more while in Misty woods being constantly jumped on by countless Crimsons on all the channels available during really late hours of the day ( 2am to 6am). Whilst this whole issue can be viewed as just a bad experience in one night, let me assure you that I have experienced this every night for the past week, during weekdays and also during the weekend. Crimsons are full, and Ceruleans are full of bots, which alters the balance even more.
I notice they are HUGE variations where you see ZERO gold spam like you do in Rift and that's just one example where you see little to no spam and you see games like this one which have spam from the first instant it goes online and the spammers are offering Blade & Soul gold right away, you get to think there is something rotten somewhere as you cannot accumulate so much Blade And Soul gold instantly to satisfy all those little cheaters which are buying so you get to wonder why is it that some games which have WAY more people playing them have little to no gold spam and why others are... strangely wide open for them and worse is this game has a option in setting to prevent spam yet... doesn't make a dent.
3. I would really like to be able to see who it is that I am buying an item from the marketplace, it feels really strange seeing 5 pages of 1 moonwater transformation stone at the exact same price that could potentially be sold by some character named: fhgshgdjgs.
4. It would really be helpful if a Clan Log sort of feature existed, meaning that members of a clan could actually see who contributed with what, when, and how much.
5. We need to be able to kick other players from a party, a simple vote to kick from party system would do, its very frustrating dealing with afk`ers in dungeons almost every time.
Anyone having the patience to read this wall of text please provide your insight and your constructive criticism. I want to be proven wrong as some issues listed above have me a bit worried about how the game will further develop.
Welcome to be a safewow member gain free 100 Reward Points(($1)now.