Global Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the geographic regions, global wireless electric vehicle charging market is segmented into seven key market segments namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among the aforementioned regions, the North America market holds the largest share of global wireless electric vehicle charging market, due to the higher penetration of electric vehicles and the subsequent increase in the number of wireless electric vehicles charging station in the region. Western Europe market for wireless electric vehicle charging market is trailing behind the North American market. The adoption of the technology in countries like Sweden, Germany is attributed to the growth of wireless electric vehicle charging market in the region. China in the Asia-Pacific market for wireless electric vehicle charging market is expected to provide lucrative opportunities with forecasted penetration of EV’s in the country by OECD. The global wireless electric vehicle charging market will register a healthy double digit CAGR by the end of forecast period.
TOC of this report is available upon request @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/11347
Global Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging Market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified in the global wireless electric vehicle charging market are Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., EVATRAN GROUP, INC., HEVO Inc., Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc., and WiTricity Corporation. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Sample of this report is available upon request @ http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11347
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007, United States,
USA - Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353