Growing technological advancements in wireless communication, increasing usage of internet and bandwidth are some of the major factors propelling the market growth. In addition, rapid changes in health care services and mainstreaming of cloud computing are other factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, privacy issues of data, expensive wearable devices, and dearth of skilled IT professionals in healthcare are the factors hindering the market growth.
Among all devices smartphone segment is experiencing highest CAGR during the forecast period. North America accounted for the largest share in global wireless health market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to witness huge growth rate during forecast period. It is attributed to growing geriatric population, growing adoption of healthcare IT solutions, and increasing medical tourism industry in emerging countries such as China, Japan and India.
Some of the key players in global wireless health market include Intel Corporation, IBM Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Company, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., AT&T, Inc., Aruba Networks, Inc., Apple, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Alcatel-Lucent Sa, Aerohive Networks, Inc., Vocera Communications, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Samsung Group, Research In Motion (Blackberry), Qualcomm, Inc., Philips Healthcare, Motorola Solutions, Inc., and Mckesson Corporation.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/wireless-health-market
• Mobile Phone
• Tablet Pc
o 3G and 4G
o RFID, RTLS, and IPS
o Ultra-wide Band (UWB)
• Patient Communication and Support
• Physiological Monitoring
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/wireless-health-market
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.