Appello has launched Wisepilot 4.6.1 on Blackberry App World – with a brand new BBM Share functionality, 18 new languages and BlackBerry’s Payment Service.
Wisepilot is one of Appello's award winning location based services. With Wisepilot you are offered a premium navigation experience where all the maps and navigation data is stored in the cloud and all the map updates are for free. With the 4.6.1 release Wisepilot gets even better. Enjoy the latest social functionality with BBM Share, you can easy share the places you like and your ongoing trips to your BBM contacts. It has never been easier to share and update your friends, colleagues and family as you visit interesting places. Appello is introducing BBM Share with a launch campaign 50% SALE – only 0,99€ for a lifetime license (regular price 1,99€). All users can buy the functionality through Wisepilot’s in-app shop, where you also can enjoy a more user friendly purchase experience with a new integration to BlackBerry’s Payment Service.
With the 4.6.1 release on Blackberry App World Wisepilot has also launched 18 new languages for free. Users around the world can now also enjoy their navigation in Arabic, Russian and Turkish – a total of 23 languages are offered.
For more information about the Wisepilot 4.6.1 release please contact:
Peter Tyreholt, Head of Product Portfolio
Appello is a leading provider of mobile map, search and GPS-navigation services and offers turn-key solutions to mobile operators, handset manufacturers, automotive, OEM and enterprise customers. Appello has developed WISEPILOT™, a unique and award-winning map, search and navigation platform for mobile devices.
- The only private independent cloud based navigation platform provider.
- Present in over 100 markets, with over 27 languages (including Chinese and Arabic)
- 20 million app downloads.
- Award winning platform - Guldmobilen.
- Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden with 35 employees.
- Recently made it to the 47th place on fastest growing software company in EMEA, in a study made by Deloitte.
- Deployed solutions with some of the largest mobile network operators and mobile handset manufacturers including Samsung, LG Electronics, Sony Ericsson, MTN, T-Mobile, TIM, A1, KPN and TeliaSonera reaching over 300 million end users.