After Appello’s latest update Wisepilot gets even faster and more powerful. During 2012 Appello completed several customer surveys which have resulted in great improvements of Wisepilot’s search time. Wisepilot is now empowered with an even faster search showing off the rich search functionality. With Wisepilot’s search you can search for places nearby through different categories e.g. parking and eating but also for businesses and persons. Wisepilot also offers a free text search where the users can find whatever they are looking for quick and easy. Wisepilot is one of Appello's award winning location based services. With Wisepilot you are offered a premium navigation experience where all the maps and navigation data is stored in the cloud and all the map updates are for free.
“A majority of our users pointed out in our surveys that the search times are of very big importance. As a natural customer care process we have prioritized their needs, we want Wisepilot to outperform their expectations. Our developers have worked really hard – improving the response time with fantastic results” said Peter Tyreholt Head of Product Portfolio.
For more information about the Wisepilot update please contact:
Peter Tyreholt, Head of Product Portfolio
Appello is a leading provider of mobile map, search and GPS-navigation services and offers turn-key solutions to mobile operators, handset manufacturers, automotive, OEM and enterprise customers. Appello has developed WISEPILOT™, a unique and award-winning map, search and navigation platform for mobile devices.
- The only private independent cloud based navigation platform provider.
- Present in over 100 markets, with over 27 languages (including Chinese and Arabic)
- 20 million app downloads.
- Award winning platform - Guldmobilen.
- Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden with 35 employees.
- Recently made it to the 47th place on fastest growing software company in EMEA, in a study made by Deloitte.
- Deployed solutions with some of the largest mobile network operators and mobile handset manufacturers including Samsung, LG Electronics, Sony Ericsson, MTN, T-Mobile, TIM, A1, KPN and TeliaSonera reaching over 300 million end users.