Self-organizing network is an intelligent mobile network software solution that deals with complex network operations to ensure smooth running and enhanced network performance. Moreover, it also enables constant monitoring of mobile network and related services. The world self-organizing networks (SON) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period (2016 - 2022). Furthermore, the sector is expected to generate $8.3 billion by 2022. SON collect data from various network sources and utilize it to enable self-optimization, self-healing and self-configuration features in network management. Self-organizing networks basically aim to reduce network operators efforts, by automating network management processes. The self-organizing network including Hetnet, Mobile Core and Mobile Backhaul are expected to contribute the growth of the sector.
Presently, the telecom industry is facing swift growth in cellular network traffic owing to enhanced use of mobile Internet and rapid uptake in LTE technology. Self-organizing networks offer several benefits, for instance, effective network traffic management, reduced operation cost, improved customer satisfaction and effective load balancing. Moreover, SON facilitate simplified and streamlined management of multi-technology and multi-vendor network that allows service providers to deliver faster services at lower cost. These advanced features have fostered the adoption of SON solution; thereby driving the growth of the market. In addition, rapid uptake in mobile subscriptions mainly in emerging countries is significantly boosting the market growth and providing huge opportunities for world SON market. However, high initial investment involved in SON implementation is restraining the growth of the market.
The world self-organizing networks (SON) market is segmented on the basis of architecture, cellular network and geography. The architecture segment is categorized into centralized self-organizing networks (C-SON), distributed self-organizing networks (D-SON) and hybrid self-organizing networks (H-SON). The cellular network segment is bifurcated into 4G/Long-Term Evolution (LTE) and 2G/3G. Based on geography, the self-organizing networks market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA, with a country-wise analysis of each of these geographies. North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Mexico and Canada, whereas Europe has been further segmented into UK, Germany, France and Rest of Europe. The countries covered under Asia-Pacific are China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Rest of Asia-Pacific. LAMEA includes Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies include, Telefonaktiebolaget L. M.Read full report: https://www.globalmarketreports.com/world-self-organizing-network-market-76443
M. Ericsson, Cellwize Wireless Technologies Pte Ltd., Airhop Communications Inc., Amdocs Inc., Actix International Ltd., Alcatel-Lucent Sa, At&T Inc., Celcite, Nokia Solutions and Networks, Cisco Systems Inc., NEC Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Ascom Holding AG and RadiSys Corporation.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of world self-organizing networks market with current and future growth opportunities, market trends, challenges and competitive scenario.
- The current market trends are quantitatively analyzed and estimated for the period 2015-2022, which have been provided to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porters five forces analysis provides inputs on the potential of buyers and suppliers and highlights the competitive structure of the market that would enable market players to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of different stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain.
- SWOT analysis of the key market players highlight essential strengths and potential opportunities in the market.
SELF-ORGANIZING NETWORKS (SON) MARKET SEGMENTATION
The world self-organizing networks (SON) market is segmented based on architecture, cellular network and geography.
MARKET BY ARCHITECTURE
- Centralized Self-Organizing Networks (C-SON)
- Distributed Self-Organizing Networks (D-SON)
- Hybrid Self-Organizing Networks (H-SON)
MARKET BY CELLULAR NETWORK
- 4G/ Long-Term Evolution (LTE)
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Cellwize Wireless Technologies Pte Ltd.
- Airhop Communications Inc.
- Amdocs Inc.
- Nokia Solutions and Networks
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- Ascom Holding AG
- Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson
- RadiSys Corporation
Global Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 100,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.