Press Releases

Aug 14, 2014 02:25 EDT Tobii Technology Tobii Technology, the global leader in eye tracking, announced today that the Sixth Swedish National Pension Fund (AP6) has invested SEK 100 million (USD 15 million) in the company, which will be used to finance Tobii’s acquisition of Dynavox LLC and Tobii’s continued expansion.

May 22, 2014 13:55 EDT Tobii Technology Tobii Technology, the global leader in eye tracking, today announced it has reached an agreement to acquire 100 percent of the membership interest in DynaVox Systems LLC, a leading provider of speech-generating devices and symbol-adapted special education software. The future merger will solidify Tobii’s Assistive Technology division as the international leader in the AAC and accessibility market.

SwedenBIO invites you to a meeting featuring expanded Nordic participation: Nordic Life Science Days – invest, partner and network

Jan 28, 2013 03:00 EST SwedenBIO SwedenBIO, along with its sister organizations in Denmark, Finland and Norway – Biopeople, the Finnish and Norwegian BioIndustry Associations – invites you to an international partner and investor meeting. The Nordic Life Science Days (former Life Science Investment Day Scandinavia) will take place at Stockholm Waterfront on Oct 14 to 15, 2013

Carbonmonoxidekills.com has referred $10m of specialist cases to Law Firms and rising

Feb 28, 2012 18:31 EST www.carbonmonoxidekills.com The worlds number 1 internet resource for carbon monoxide related issues is seeking funding to get the message out to more respondents to help them get the best legal help to see them through their debilitating injury.

Feb 27, 2012 03:47 EST SwedenBIO As a destination, Sweden is a country rich in Life Science history and opportunities. With its strong innovative power and innovation-driven economy, Sweden is highly suitable for knowledge-intensive industry sectors such as Life Science, which attracts international entrepreneurs and investors.

New York Bar association explores stock holding ownership to introduce non lawyer partners

Feb 24, 2012 12:46 EST www.carbonmonoxidekills.com This could be great news for carbon monoxide cases. New specialist firms could be set up to look at specialist legal cases with experts holding non controlling stock in those firms.

Are Lawyers really better than the rest of us?

Feb 22, 2012 05:46 EST www.carbonmonoxidekills.com The UK has followed Australia in adopting the ABS model (Alternative Business Structure) where non lawyers can take a management stake in a law firm effectively co-owning with a share holding. Is the USA land of liberty and the free fighting this for moral reasons or being protectionist?

Sep 23, 2011 14:49 EDT Beautiful Planning Top NYC Public Relations Firm Boosts Client Roster with Hot Upcoming Talent Agency

Jul 01, 2011 07:29 EDT 3M US

NHST MEDIA GROUP ACQUIRES 100 % OF THE SHARES IN INTRAFISH MEDIA

Feb 21, 2011 03:19 EST IntraFish Media NHST Media Group – which has owned 60% of the shares in IntraFish Media – is acquiring the remaining 40% from A-pressen for MNOK 24.8. This prices the company at MNOK 62. IntraFish Media has been strategically and operationally integrated with NHST Media Group's other activities for a number of years.