NOV Venue: Thistle Marble Arch Hotel, London, United Kingdom Meet Xstream at stand number 9
The 2011 OTTtv World Summit is the only event in the world where you can listen to and network with the most successful and innovative companies within the OTT ecosystem. There will be speakers from: Google TV, LOVEFiLM, Facebook, Samsung Electronics, NetFlix, Red Bull Media House and many more.
The OTTtv World Summit will focus on:
- Maximising Diversity of Services for Multiplatform and Contextualised Content
- Multiplatform Initiatives to Drive the TV Industry Forward
- Content in the Cloud, Mobility and the Role of the Tablet to Redefine Mobile TV
- Leadership Perspectives on OTT Opportunities
- Monetisation of OTT – Business Trends, Case Studies and Evidence for Increased Returns
- Achieving Viewing Quality: Can Internet Scale to Meet Demand?
- Standardisation and Industry Initiatives
- User Interface and Easy Content Discovery
- Addressing Content Regulation Challenges
- Monetising OTT – Pinnacle of Accomplishment
- The Marriage of Broadband and Broadcast
- Architectural and Technology Advances in OTT – Calling on Cloud Assistance
- Advertising, Social Media & OTTtv
Visit Xstream at the OTT World Summit, stand 9, be inspired and discover how we can contribute to your success.