At NAB 2016, booth #SU9107CM, Xstream will showcase their turnkey, next generation OTT Platform, Xstream MediaMaker™ with a wealth of integrated tools and features designed to automate complex Internet TV processes end-to-end, accelerate time to market, reduce operating cost, simplify supply chain management and optimize merchandising and monetization across all devices and brands/ countries, enabling operators, content owners and broadcasters to expand, scale and grow their Internet TV offerings with a flexible and future-proof OTT Platform.
Xstream MediaMaker™ comes with a wealth of new features and out-of-box functionalities and is designed to empower operators to securely monetize their content, offer end-users a personalized and powerful viewing experience of live and on-demand content, to make content operations simpler and fully automated with the ability to scale quick from a few to millions of users in a heartbeat, resulting in reduced cost and churn, quality issues and time delays.
Visitors at Xstream’s booth #SU9107CM at NAB will get a live demo of Xstream MediaMaker™ including new integrated tools and features
- Rich catalog management with flexible blending of catalogue of movies, series, trailers, ads and live content, advanced editorial management, Device and rights management & Statistics and reports
- Content Curation: Promote content in various ways and formats, to meet the needs of consumer habits
- Sneak peek. Flexible business model support with engaging features as sneak peeks of selected scenes freely available to unregistered users to drive purchase
- Offline viewing for video consumption outside of 3G/4G or Wifi zones
- An operational dashboard with advanced aggregation and fulfillment tracking enabling fast time-to-market with minimum manual work. Detailed pre ingest overview and description of any issues to resolve, as e.g. missing or wrong format meta-data or missing an episode of a series season.
- Workflow manager enables simple configuration of relevant services in minutes. Services include e.g. multi DRM packaging, transmuxing, image and subtitle processing, multiple CDN upload and archiving.
- Next generation monetization functionality – with sophisticated merchandising and voucher technology, that supports multiple countries, currencies, languages and customer groups managed efficiently in one place. With flexible product pricing and lifecycle availability any content or bundle can be offered to the market locally and/or globally. Advanced vouchers and coupons functionality further enables efficient monetization.
- Credit card payments are out-of-box supported with Paymentwall Brick, and a range of additional payment methods can be setup
- Multi-tenancy capabilities enabling operators to deploy Internet TV services for multiple countries or brands that can be flexibly differentiated locally.
- Improved Live features with pre-integrated core technology from Elemental ensuring easier monetization and delivery of Live TV & live events.
- Advanced Household and account management with multiple profiles for users as well as parental rating that can be used to restrict access to any content.
- Best-in-breed Device management handling e.g. concurrency control and geo-location restrictions. Extensive statistics and reporting capabilities offers valuable insights to digest and further optimize the business performance.
- Rich and proven front end APIs are available to flexibly deliver truly unique and compelling experiences to all targeted users and devices anytime, anywhere.
- Enriched modular architecture with enhanced API infrastructure for powerful third party integrations or integrations with existing infrastructure.
- Rich end-user experience with e.g. cross platform playback and resume, personal watch list and favorites, household management with parental rating, efficient search and discovery with recommendations, accounts with user profiles, parental rating and social Facebook integration.
”We’re very excited about the news and product innovations we’ll share at NAB this year.” Said Frank Thorup, Founder and Director, Xstream Americas. ” With 17 years experience, a strong Nordic blue-chip pedigree and a proven track record in delivering fast-to-market, full end-to-end OTT solutions for operators, broadcasters and content owners across the globe, Xstream deliver cutting-edge technologies to help customers gain an edge in the tech battle that is shaping the TV industry, enabling customers to revolutionize their Internet TV offerings across any screen and network, anytime, increase profitability, improve speed-to-market and accelerate growth
Visit Xstream at NAB, booth #SU9107CM & get a live demoXstream welcomes visitors at NAB 2016 to drop by their booth #SU9107CM to get a comprehensive live demo of their end-to-end OTT platform, Xstream MediaMaker™, and experience first hand how Xstream’s OTT platform can revolutionize how Internet TV solutions are created, managed, deployed and monetized
About Xstream A/S
Xstream has been a pioneer in OTT and TV Everywhere since 1999. Drawing on our extensive experience, we work with world-leading Telcos, cable operators, broadcasters and media companies. Believing that every company is unique and should be treated so, we deliver simpler, smarter solutions characterized by superior flexibility, usability and cost-efficiency.
We offer Xstream MediaMaker™, the industry's most comprehensive and scalable end-to-end online video management solution, and a suite of outstanding individual services, including: Apps for Connected devices, Ingest, DRM, Transcoding and Agile Consultants. The modular architecture of Xstream MediaMaker™ enables highly flexible and customized solutions that meet the demands of the worlds’ most superior and extensive TV Everywhere and OTT video deployments.
Xstream is trusted as the preferred solution partner for companies like Telenor, Canal Digital, Altibox, Discovery, Spark New Zealand/ Lightbox, Fuhu/ nabi tablets, Balaji Telefilms and many more. Xstream is headquartered from Copenhagen, Denmark and has offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Warsaw and London, United Kingdom.
Visit Xstream at www.xstream.net for more information