“To be able to work for a company which helps to improve people's well-being is a great feeling. This means that we care about the well-being in our team. Even if we work hard - we have a lot of fun together and enjoy a healthy work-life balance” Tommy Fisher, Front-End Developer @yogaia
Want to work with Tommy?
Yogaia is an online yoga company with an ambition to provide well-being to modern yogis all around the world. We are looking for a versatile web designer with a hands-on attitude. If you have a passion for amazing digital design and have more than 2-3 years of experience creating om-azing online experiences in both web and mobile environments, please read further…
To delight our customers you need to have:
- a deep sense of what constitutes a good experience online - you have proven design experience with a polished portfolio for us to review
- a passion for creative problem solving and an analytical mindset - you are interested in how your design works based on constant feedback from user testing, a/b testing and research
- practical knowledge of responsive web & mobile app development
- proficiency in creating visual designs with industry standard tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- a passion for making creative marketing materials e.g. FB ads, banners, CRM templates as well as some printed material
To thrive in the fast-paced, ambitious environment of a start-up company you need the ability to take initiative and have a very hands-on attitude to work. In turn we offer you a friendly, flexible working environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health care.
We are a diverse team of 18 people including developers, designers and marketeers in London, Hong Kong and Espoo. At Yogaia people are accepted as they are and ideas flow from one discipline to another. Yogaia is funded by several established Venture Capitalist, who believe that we will conquer the world together.
The job is based in Westend, Espoo. If you feel like you are up for a challenge and want to join the ride - send your application and portfolio by 15th May, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org and take the first step grow together @yogaia